Love that, reminds me of a place I went to years ago, it was called โCatfeโ lol, and itโs a cafe where there are about 10-20 cats you can go and sit with, itโs a really cute and cool place, wanting to go there again sometime soon for sure
Love that, reminds me of a place I went to years ago, it was called โCatfeโ lol, and itโs a cafe where there are about 10-20 cats you can go and sit with, itโs a really cute and cool place, wanting to go there again sometime soon for sure
Just wanted to say I think this one is great too, the earth IS enchanting in many ways, absolutely!
Yup, it sure is I bet they probably have lotsa cool places like that in the US too Ya I wish it was closer to us but it is probably about 2-3 hours away driving, longer by bus of course. My momโs never gotten to go there though so itโd be great to go again for sure.
Love that, reminds me of a place I went to years ago, it was called โCatfeโ lol, and itโs a cafe where there are about 10-20 cats you can go and sit with, itโs a really cute and cool place, wanting to go there again sometime soon for sure
Just wanted to say I think this one is great too, the earth IS enchanting in many ways, absolutely!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.