• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

2 words same letter

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
At least they don't live as long here because they can only live a while on animals. Lol no I like what you came up with, it's creative for sure. And maybe Bella knew that you needed her so that's why she came into your life.

Light Laughter
Ok, that’s definitely good then, and ya that’s what I’d thought about them needing to be somewhere that has an animal. Good that they won’t be living long there at least then lol.

Aw thanks lol, glad you didn’t think what I wrote was lame or anything, and ya she did come into our life in kind of a “random” way, like we didn’t get her from a store or shelter, but just kinda randomly from a lady I had seen a few times at a place I used to go monthly. She worked there, and one day I just saw her holding this tiny, black fluff ball that was so small I couldn’t even tell it was a kitten til I walked closer to where she was standing.

Anyway after that I was just saying how she was so cute, and then the lady was just like “do you want her?” and ya there’s more to the story a bit, but I ultimately ended up taking her home that day! Ya, if I hadn’t gone there that particular day then maybe I never woulda gotten another kitty, who knows. So ya, seems like it was “meant to be” anyway :)

Magical Moments :p ;):)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ok, that’s definitely good then, and ya that’s what I’d thought about them needing to be somewhere that has an animal. Good that they won’t be living long there at least then lol.

Aw thanks lol, glad you didn’t think what I wrote was lame or anything, and ya she did come into our life in kind of a “random” way, like we didn’t get her from a store or shelter, but just kinda randomly from a lady I had seen a few times at a place I used to go monthly. She worked there, and one day I just saw her holding this tiny, black fluff ball that was so small I couldn’t even tell it was a kitten til I walked closer to where she was standing.

Anyway after that I was just saying how she was so cute, and then the lady was just like “do you want her?” and ya there’s more to the story a bit, but I ultimately ended up taking her home that day! Ya, if I hadn’t gone there that particular day then maybe I never woulda gotten another kitty, who knows. So ya, seems like it was “meant to be” anyway :)

Magical Moments :p ;):)
Well I saw one on my hand a few minutes ago so I know they're still around here. But they can't live longer than 2 weeks without a host. That's awesome that you were there on that particular day and that you got to keep her, seems like fate led you to be in each other's lives.

Nagging Noise
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Well I saw one on my hand a few minutes ago so I know they're still around here. But they can't live longer than 2 weeks without a host. That's awesome that you were there on that particular day and that you got to keep her, seems like fate led you to be in each other's lives.

Nagging Noise
Oh no, sorry to hear you saw one on your hand like that and that they’re “still there” but glad they won’t be around for more than a week or 2 at most. Thanks, ya I’m glad I was there too, I nearly wasn’t but then friend didn’t want to go there alone so it was a pretty “last minute” thing that I even went there at all. Definitely glad I did :)

Odd Ocelots
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Oh no, sorry to hear you saw one on your hand like that and that they’re “still there” but glad they won’t be around for more than a week or 2 at most. Thanks, ya I’m glad I was there too, I nearly wasn’t but then friend didn’t want to go there alone so it was a pretty “last minute” thing that I even went there at all. Definitely glad I did :)

Odd Ocelots
They don't get too annoying except for the biting and itching. I remember when they had them all over the house last year so I got bit up a lot at that point. I don't go over there as often anymore though.

Pretty Princess :P
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
They don't get too annoying except for the biting and itching. I remember when they had them all over the house last year so I got bit up a lot at that point. I don't go over there as often anymore though.

Pretty Princess :P
Yup, the itchy bites from them is definitely what makes them so annoying. Oh no that sucks about them having them all over the house last year and that you got bit a lot. Well it’s good you don’t go there as often now then.

Quirky Queens :) ;)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I want to do a secret Santa :D

Terrible Twos :P
Me too with wanting to do a secret Santa, it’s fun, especially when all the gifts are equally “awesome” lol :p Nah, it’s fun regardless, I like seeing what everyone gets, seeing what I get, and of course seeing who gets whatever “I’ve” given, lol :p

Unanimous Understanding :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Me too with wanting to do a secret Santa, it’s fun, especially when all the gifts are equally “awesome” lol :p Nah, it’s fun regardless, I like seeing what everyone gets, seeing what I get, and of course seeing who gets whatever “I’ve” given, lol :p

Unanimous Understanding :)
I think I've done that in the past, like when I was in school but if I had enough people to do that with, then I would for sure.

Vocal Vultures
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same, definitely. And ya pretty sure I did that in school too, wasn’t at my job I know that, too bad though cos it coulda been a fun thing to do there.

Wishful Wanderers
I remember Christmas parties and stuff like that. I think that was part of a dream I had last night where I was at some place and we were getting desserts and other goodies, so that was fun.'

Xeric Xylotile
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I remember Christmas parties and stuff like that. I think that was part of a dream I had last night where I was at some place and we were getting desserts and other goodies, so that was fun.'

Xeric Xylotile
Cool about the Christmas parties, ya I haven’t been to many of them overall, but that’s ok cos most people are kinda boring jerks anyway so whatever lol. Cool about the dream, sounds like a good one. Good words for X as always.

Yapping Yetis
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Cool about the Christmas parties, ya I haven’t been to many of them overall, but that’s ok cos most people are kinda boring jerks anyway so whatever lol. Cool about the dream, sounds like a good one. Good words for X as always.

Yapping Yetis
True but we can have a party with just the cool and fun people so that will make t more enjoyable :P

Zippy Zephyr
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
True but we can have a party with just the cool and fun people so that will make t more enjoyable :P

Zippy Zephyr
Couldn’t remember where I’d written that kinda harsh and unfair assessment of “people” but ya I was in a strange mood yesterday. I don’t truly believe that, I mean even if there’s lots of people who are “boring” or “jerks” I don’t think that about “most of them” lol. Anyway - sounds awesome about having a party with just the cool, fun people, great idea :)

Astounding Abundance (positivity for the win! Lol) ;) :) :p
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Couldn’t remember where I’d written that kinda harsh and unfair assessment of “people” but ya I was in a strange mood yesterday. I don’t truly believe that, I mean even if there’s lots of people who are “boring” or “jerks” I don’t think that about “most of them” lol. Anyway - sounds awesome about having a party with just the cool, fun people, great idea :)

Astounding Abundance (positivity for the win! Lol) ;):) :p
Well I guess most of them aren't, but yeah some still are :P

Bashful Birds
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Well I guess most of them aren't, but yeah some still are :P

Bashful Birds
Yup, exactly lol. I usually try not to actually make those kinds of statements though cos it’s kinda mean, harsh and negative, and when I’m feeling even just minimally/marginally strong then I am usually able to kick that negativity outta my head and replace it with something a bit more “positive and hopeful” instead, lol :p ;)

Chatty Cats (my kitty can be quite “chatty” sometimes with her meows, it’s so cute lol) :p :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly lol. I usually try not to actually make those kinds of statements though cos it’s kinda mean, harsh and negative, and when I’m feeling even just minimally/marginally strong then I am usually able to kick that negativity outta my head and replace it with something a bit more “positive and hopeful” instead, lol :p ;)

Chatty Cats (my kitty can be quite “chatty” sometimes with her meows, it’s so cute lol) :p :)
It's ok, sometimes that happens, but it is a good idea to have more positive thoughts because that helps for sure. I like it when cats are chatty too.

Dashing Deer
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top