A Little Better, A Little Worse

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Confused_Being, Feb 23, 2016.

1. So, I was getting better, I promise! I was actually being creative and attentive, and I tried to be fun too, but I guess it's too much. I don't know what exactly is wrong with me, but there clearly is, because I feel far too stupid to be even alive. But, the thing is, I am too scared or chicken to die. I don't exactly want to as well, but I don't know what I am doing with my life anymore, like, I don't have a purpose. I am always way too panic-y and scared as heck and I don't know what the hell is wrong, like every little thing scares the hell out of me??? Why?? I mean, yes, these used to bother me at night, but now in the middle of a day as well? I sometimes don't know what is wrong and yet I still have some weird anxiety attack??? What the hell? What is wrong with me?!?!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, do you think you might be suffering from social anxiety? I'm not a professional but it foes definitely sound like an anxiety disorder (I have it too). Anxiety is dreadful, it's one of the worst feelings ever, please keep talking to us and know that we care and can relate. Please see your general doctor and they might give you medications to help you deal with this or refer you to therapy.

Confused_Being likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry you are feeling like this *hugs* It does sound to me like you've got a form of anxiety disorder, it's hell. I suffer from it as well. It was especially difficult all those years I wasn't aware that it was a disorder. It helps a bit knowing what's going on.
    My advice is the very same as Petal's.

Take care of yourself hun!

Confused_Being likes this.