• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

All hope is lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning05

I cry every day before I go to work and when I come home. Sometimes I even go in the bathroom and cry at work. Right now I feel stuck in life. Stuck at this job that doesn't care about me (but can't leave because there are literally no other jobs in this area that I can get this training in), stuck in this city that I don't like, stuck feeling lonely and depressed constantly. I'm somewhat suicidal but I know that is coming from the depression. However driving has become a challenge since I always have the urge to crash my car when doing it. I've lost all hope of feeling any happiness right now. I'm just going to let these feelings of sadness and despair consume me and numb me so I can get through each day somehow.

lightning05

I'm so upset I can't even think straight. Being at this job is making me crazy. I'm going to snap at any moment. Literally shaking from trying to hold in my anger from all the bullshit.

So mentally and emotionally exhausted it's not even funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00