• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

At this moment, what would you rather be doing?

Huw

I'm exactly where I should be and I tend to enjoy whatever I'm doing.

I was standing at a crossing today waiting for the green man when a woman stood beside me and instantly started complaining that the lights ''always'' took so loonngggggg. I mentioned that there would be many people who would have loved to be standing in town, but were, for whatever reason unable to do so. I suggested she should be more grateful for the fact she was able and enjoy the time it took the lights to change.

Some people won't stand in a queue, but I love them. They give me time to ponder, consider or meditate. If I see the person behind is in a rush I offer them to go before me, but some are so shocked they think I'm after their purse or something. I once let a man go before me in the barbers and he wanted to pay me...hahahahahhaaaa. Try it sometime you'll be amazed.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00