Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
In mitigation, the post to which givenuponlife was responding was so offensive that it was deleted (which obviously you cannot see now) and the response was by no means harsh or oversensitive in the circumstances.

givenuponlife

Sry for reviving an old thread.....i know its dumb but i really dont feel like making a new thread up.....i just say the same old shit so why was time thinking of a title

I want to end things so badly that i am not thinking straight right now its too the point that i want to SI and keep doing it until i pass out or the pain is sevre enough that i want to stop.

I feel i cant keep fighting things seem just to get worse and worse, and the thoughts in my head keep getting more frequent..I HATE THEM i wish the thoughts would stop and never come back.

The biggest thought that runs through my head is (well i cant say it cause i know it will be edited out) so u can just imagine what i would of said. And the other way would be ODing.

I am trying to fight, but i dont know how much longer i can

A

Anon10

Hey givenuponlife,

I am not in a place where I can tell you everything you need to hear because I am also suicidal and depressed. One thing I have learned through all of my attempts to kill myself is that there is always hope of finding a better life. For me, I am suicidal because no one loves me. This was soon after a friend of mine stopped helping me through my depression. Recently, I met a random person and she loves me very much. Keep fighting the good fight, things will get better but YOU have to also put in the effort. Change if you need to just start trying to better your life, exercise, work, socialize more, and just cleaning clutter in my room all helps for me. Find the small things that help temporarily and eventually you will gradually begin to feel better.

Hope this helps.

givenuponlife

I do all that shit and nothing stops these thoughts..... I am fine till i stop doing the stuff to keep my mind off of thinking this way. What should i do keep myself busy 24/7 that is totally impossible to do.

I am getting to the point of not being able to keep them in my mind anymore. right now they are just thougths and i hope they stay like that but god help the day that they are not just me thinking anymore i dont know what i am capable of doing when that happens.

The only way i know how to calm them down other then doing all that crap is to SI and lately those urges have been real big...still keeping those at bay with the help of the chat room. I almost did that last night but was talked out of it by Jess and i really thank her for that.

givenuponlife

Well i see that my opinion doesnt count so any admins out there plz erase this thread and i also just want to say i am probably not going to post anymore.

So everyone take care

&

Bye

Sorrow

How are you doing? I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering so much. Your opinion does count. I do care about how you are doing and hope that things get better for you. I'm here if you need someone to listen.

givenuponlife

DAMMIT........DAMMIT.......DAMMIT

i can't believe that i am still here, why am i

i dont know

but the way my life is going

i wont be here much longer

GOODBYE EVERYONE
&
HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE LAST TIME I GO THRU THIS SHIT
&
PUT YOU THRU IT ALSO

SRY ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE

I WILL QUIT TYPING IN IT NOW

AND LET IT DIE

Dont give up on the one thing you only get once. If your feeling really suicidal then you need to commit yourself into a clinic. They will help you. I went to a clinic after my first suicide attempt. please, for all the people you may not know personally on this forum. dont give up. you wont only hurt yourself, youll hurt everyone you love.

givenuponlife

This is something i needed to post

I wish i could change
what has happend to me
but i can't

I wish i could change
how i am feeling inside
but i can't

I wish i could change
my outlook on life
but i can't

I wish i could change
what i really want to do
but i can't

There is nothing that i
can change in my life
other then the end
and that is the only
thing that can be changed

I can change when
I can change how
I can change where

And i am to the point that
I don't care what bad thoughts
people have of me
My ex has done that to me
enough throughout the past
few years and I finally said
enough was enough

And i mean ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
that is why i can't take
anymore of this fighting

no more fighting with the ex
no more fighting with this illness
NO MORE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!

Allo..

No.. you can do it, tell yourself youll get thru it and you will... believe in yourself.. try.. work at one little thing at a time.. and try.. be a different person.. a person you like.. try..

Im here if you need me x

T

Tigerstripe

Everyone can get through it i managed it and if i could then so can you. I recommend seeing a Counciller as it helped me a lot and is a useful 1st step.

joce

Sometimes it's too tiring to keep fighting. Just give into it and go to bed and sleep or do whatever gives you some comfort. You don't have to be brave, sometimes we just have to curl up in a ball and tell someone we can't cope. Keep telling us what's going on and how you're feeling. Drop those stupid idiots who are teasing and using you. I would rather be alone than mix with no marks like that. They can pick up on the fact that you're sensitive and are using it to their own advantage. I'm not much good with words but please, please hold on and stay with us.

Love

Joce
xxxx

B
I've just read everything. I recognize a lot in what you're saying, but please don't give up. I know its hard, I guess we all do here.
Keep hoping it might go better someday. Look for those litlle things that make you happy and do them more often. And taste a bit of happiness, don't you want to feel like that for a long time. I know I want to, so I always keep hoping and I hope you'll do too :hug:

Keep hoping, be strong and take care

givenuponlife

Sry it took so long to respond i have other threads going now i was going to leave this thread to die but i decided to respond......lately i have been doing pretty good but right now i am almost to the breaking point and i hate it. Just lately alot of shit has been happening and i am not able to cope with it like i used to

I am seriously thinking bout going back into the hospital but i really really have to weigh that out cause of the situation i am in right now. If i mess up then i lose big time and it will be easy for me to go thru with my attempt and be successful. But if going back in will help me in the long run then i will do it.

I just fuckin hate feeling this way i think of doing it every minute of everyday that i am awake. I dont want these thoughts running thru my head anymore i hate them i want them to go away.. I have had them since i was 12 and nothing helps me.

I know this post is just like all the rest...........plain and boring just like me....i know ppl say they care on this site, but it takes me awhile to figure that out and to be able to accept help from ppl here on this forum casuse of all the shit my ex put me thru and all the emotioal and verbal abuse i went thru for a good 15yrs.

well i better end this post now.....so bye

ace

Guol I want to try and be there as much as I can for you,I understand all the pain you've been through and the lasting effect it has and the suffering you're going through.What I would like to say to you is please consider going back to hospital and tell them everything let it all out,write down everything on paper all your emotion's.
I really want to try and help as much as I can,can I ask what country you live in please?I know it's a bloody hard road and such a battle,I'm here anytime for you.

M

mar87

I am also at a breaking point!

Are you depressive about your ex? .... him!

There are enough boy's, you will find some one!

I don't understand why people are depressive about a ex?

Please can you explain?

I don't even want somewone, It's better to be a lone: Trust me!

***Marthijn***

givenuponlife

i am not depressed bout the ex i am depressed on the shit he caused and is still causing.... i was the one who left the abuse.

and to answer the other question i live in canada

he got me so depressed and so under his control that i was even scared to talk on the phone to anyone as soon as he came into the room the other person knew cause the tone of my voice changed to a scared person and the volume went down dramatically.

I hate what he has put me thru and its going to take a long time to get over it, thats if i ever get over it, some of the stuff he did may be with me for the rest of my life.

givenuponlife

i dont know anymore........

like i said before i think bout killing myself and ways to kill myself every minute of every hour that i am awake, now is that any way to live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00