Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saoirse

Please reconsider it, give yourself another day just to think it over. One more day, who knows what might happen tomorrow or how you might feel. What is 24 hours compared to the rest of your life.

S

SteakAndChips

Hey :hug:

I hope that you are safe..... please talk to us..... lean on us whilst things are rough.... we can help support you through this..... Are you able to tell us anymore about why you are so low tonight?

Thinking of you

Love

Sarah

Jenny

Staff Alumni
hi sorry i'm late in replying but wanted to echo what the others have said and let you know that we're here if you need to talk. i'm sorry that things are so difficult for you at the moment that you feel like giving up. i think a lot of us here will be able to relate to those feelings.. you're not alone.

i hope you are 'ok' or at least safe. i'm thinking of you
:hug:
jenny x

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
hi and like Jenny, i am sorry I am late in responding. Many of us have felt as you have and through the caring and support of ppl, we have been able to crawl out of the darkness...please let us be there for you as we have some idea what you are going through...stay safe and hold on to the caring that is here for you...big hugs, Jackie

givenuponlife

I am still here but y, i am barely hanging on as it is. I gave myself another day and guess what.........IT DIDNT WORK ........i still feel shitty....so why keep hanging on when there is nothing to grab at

Jenny

Staff Alumni
hi there,

i'm glad that you are still around and gave yourself another day.. is there anything you can do try and help yourself? like maybe do something you really enjoy doing? shopping? a nice walk in the woods? is there anyone you can talk to about how you're feeling..i guess right now you have nothing to lose in reaching out to people who can help you through this, no?

thinking of you.. please keep writing here if it helps
:hug:
jenny x

Jewels

Hi, glad your here also. Have you tried any of the things Jenny mentioned? We are here, and please keep posting and sharing. ((Hugs))

S

SteakAndChips

Hi :hug:

You can't expect everything to change in 24 hours..... but.... in 24 hours you can work out what positive steps you can take - e.g. counselling or other forms of help - to help yourself through this...... To get things better - it takes a lot of painful effort - but it is worth it in the end if you can do it :) :hug: Perhaps start by writing down what you see you problems as and work on that list slowly - looking at everything in one go can simply be overwhelming.... We are here to support you all the way to getting better from here :hug:

Love

Sarah
xx

givenuponlife

I have given it more then 24hrs i have given this illness years of my life and i am sick and tired of feeling like this and being sick all the time.... I need all this crap to end. Doctors won't even take me seriously i tell them what I plan on doing and they still send me back home saying that I won't end up doing it......Well maybe its time I prove them all wrong maybe that way they will see I am serious.

It does not sound wise to exit to prove someone, any one 'wrong', but instead please stay with us to prove that there is more to what can be seen...yes, you have tried to get the care you need, and yes, sometimes we have to be in dire need before we are heard, but maybe one of us has a way to be heard that you can borrow from...please be safe and know you are not alone...please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs,Jackie

describe something that would make you happy givenuponline??????????? there has to be something could be a video game,, could be a piece of music. Maybe it is a flower. whatever it is try to see that thing that makes you happy,, then start doing things that make you happy,, I don't care if you have to be selfish. Make choices that make you happy,, not other people,, .. Eventually it wont matter the choices you make to others,, cause they know you are happy now. email me if you like to talk. [email protected]

givenuponlife

i have never been able to make choices for myself, it has always been for other people, so i really don't know where to start or how to.

i am so physcially & emotionally drained it isnt funny i want to go to sleep and never wake up thats how i feel

))hugs(( Well, I know it's not much... but you came here :) Where people care about you. That was one good decision you made for yourself.

There must be something you enjoy doing. - no matter how bizarre it may seem. Any sort of music you like? Maybe something **reel loud**? (grins)

Or even, (this is going to sound weird) have something chocolatey (so long as you're not diabetic). Choose to indulge - just for yourself. Start small, and soon you'll be as selfish as me :)

givenuponlife

About the only music i listen to is RAP and that isn't good to listen too when you are in a state of mind that i am in.

Like i said before i don't know how to do things for myself i was never given the chance to. So why start now....i will probably fail at everything i do anyways so why don't i cut my ties now

I would think rap would be a good thing to listen to, with "living it all out, having fun, carpe diem" it's just how you reflect upon it..

This is gonna sound like a klisje?
A year and a half ago I was inches from killing myself, doing various methods, but it never just really came through for some reason,
And then I did meet some ppl at random actually, they are now the best friends and makes a more then good enough reason for me to live..

I'm a little unsure upon what I can post and not according to guide lines here :dry: but if you'r interested in a f***** life story that turned out a-okey, drop me some lines..

PressedIn

If your doctors aren't taking you seriously, then get new ones. I know, not simple, probably won't happen, but you can try. I hope you get better, I honestly do, maybe talking more about whats going on. Theres a chatroom for this site, maybe talking live with some people could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00