Cafe New Years 2013....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodora

Re: Cafe Thursday January 31st

Hello again, Acy all my laundry! No way, just one load plus lots more in basket. Did, when sun came out, go out for a short stroll. Just to and slowly round small local park with a view across the city to the start of the moors. Sat in the sun for a few minutes to rest, spoke for a few minutes to someone walking their dog and best of all stroked the dog.

Theodora

Hello again, no Acy only did one load. Did go out for a short stroll to local park when the sun came out. That set my heart thumping. Hope your Dad's appointment goes well.
Acy & Jim, I've looked at the Cagney & Lacey set recently. Aside from the cost my place is tiny and I'm overloaded with books I find impossible to prune. Did try before moving last year, only found half a dozen I could bear to part with.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Theodora, one load of laundry at a time is all any of us can do - lol!

And yes, it IS nice when we stop and talk to people with their dogs and get to pat the dogs. Someone in my building has a St. Bernard-English Mastiff cross - HUGE dog! But such a sweetie and I love bumping into them - :) Beyond cute!

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone!

Problems with finances today. Miscalculated a bot, and an overdrafted 76 cents. If I don't get money into the bank before tomorrow, I will be hit with a 35 dollar overdraft fee. I swear... I'd love to be a rip off bank, only giving .01 percent interest, and charging all sorts of fees. And these people needed bailing out?!?!?! Then they turn out a record profit?!!? Con artists is what they are!

It sucks!

Anyway, Tommy Tom is wandering the house. He wanted out earlier this morning. Such a cute and loyal mister!

Well, we are off!

Take care everyone!

*hugs!*

ttyl!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00