can't figure out where to post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyGirl

so I'll just do it here.
I'm not really upset or anything-- I just thought I'd say a few things...

so... I am in the hospital again; not because I tried to kill myself again, though. I actually don't feel like killing myself for once today. The last couple of days have been kind of nice.
Thing is, I'm here because of a pre-existing health condition and it's pretty bad this time. It *feels* bad, I mean. Feels bad, and I look like total shit; which isn't cool because for SOME reason, this hospital is filled with attractive young male nurses now -____-
not cool.
haha

It's kind of a delicate issue, I suppose...
I just wanted to thank SF for being here.
I wish that everyone could find something or someone that brings them happiness. I don't want anyone to be sad.
The fact of life is that at some point it ends - you can't stop it from ending, so just continue on and live for no other reason than to be a good person and be happy with who you are and what you do. It shouldn't matter where we end up when we're dead--- in heaven or hell or just getting eaten by maggots in the ground--- live your life to live it. Experience things and feel.

That's it, I guess!
Just wasting time and trying to be emotional- because I feel like I should be crying or something, but I'm not.
:laugh:

No_Life

Im very glad to hear you arent feeling suicidal at the moment, please keep it up! We're all thinking of you, i hope you feel better from what's wrong with you soon and look good for those male nurses ;) :hug:

KittyGirl

thanks, guys~!

Seems tests came back inconclusive - so I'll be staying overnight while some more tests are sent out to another lab.
I don't really sleep... but I've been told I'm not allowed to leave my room for any reason after lights out-which is soon.

...guess I'll listen to my mp3 player all night... stare at the ceiling... count the creepy shadows on the walls -_______-

IV2010

sorry you're not well....I hope you're feeling better real soon....
glad you're still able to offer great advice..
take care

mulberrypie

The fact of life is that at some point it ends - you can't stop it from ending, so just continue on and live for no other reason than to be a good person and be happy with who you are and what you do. It shouldn't matter where we end up when we're dead--- in heaven or hell or just getting eaten by maggots in the ground--- live your life to live it. Experience things and feel.
:
well said. sorry you're not feeling well and hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00