• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

StillSurviving

Well-Known Member
Another success.

So, I went to the Abba tribute on Saturday, on my own again.

First half, it was good, but everybody was statuesque, so I said in the interval to the people around me I was going down the front in the second half to dance and sing and tried encouraging others to do so. They said they would join me....

Second half, one lady follows me. Later, others from the audience join us, but it took me, who is shy, to get this going. I'm not even sure if some of them were laughing at me, but hey, I didn't care, I was there to have fun.

Had my pic taken with 'Agnetha' and 'Anni-Frid' at the end, which was kind of cool.
 

neverfadeaway

Well-Known Member
Since my post graduation journey started, I've never looked back. There have been ups and downs but I am going through it like a lion. I have become more confident, more mature and more humble human being. All credit goes to my family, their consistent support and love and of course, my SF family who continues to support and love me. It feels good to be connected with all these people. I feel great being small part of this journey. I feel good. I feel alive. Have a good day !!
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So, 2 weeks ago I went to a mental health centre and talked to the woman in charge and told her some of my story and we really hit it off, we spoke for around a half hour, I found it easy to talk to her, it was comforting and relaxing, in a calm atmosphere, I had been wanting to go there for months and finally built up the courage and i'm going back again soon to a class and i'm really looking forward to it, even trying to choose the right clothes (that is so not me lol) wish me luck if you'd like to :)
 

pooky

You are valuable
So, 2 weeks ago I went to a mental health centre and talked to the woman in charge and told her some of my story and we really hit it off, we spoke for around a half hour, I found it easy to talk to her, it was comforting and relaxing, in a calm atmosphere, I had been wanting to go there for months and finally built up the courage and i'm going back again soon to a class and i'm really looking forward to it, even trying to choose the right clothes (that is so not me lol) wish me luck if you'd like to :)
All the best, Petal. Hope the class you will be attending will bring happiness in your life. :)
 

pooky

You are valuable
Since my post graduation journey started, I've never looked back. There have been ups and downs but I am going through it like a lion. I have become more confident, more mature and more humble human being. All credit goes to my family, their consistent support and love and of course, my SF family who continues to support and love me. It feels good to be connected with all these people. I feel great being small part of this journey. I feel good. I feel alive. Have a good day !!
Great Mandar that you have never looked back since your post graduation. I love your spirit. You are awesome!!:)
 

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That is truly awesome Woo ... huge, enormous congratulations. I’d love to see pics of the ceremony. Enjoy your day - you deserve it xxxx
So today was graduation day. It was a great day but I was sooooo hot in my robes! Obviously I can't post any identifying photos of me or I'd be breaking the rules, but here's one from the back.
View attachment 12765
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top