• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

Legate Lanius

Well-Known Member
There was some sort of crisis within a company that meant that their staffing agency partner had to cram a bunch of people into working ASAP. The interview was more like it should actually be for a grunt-level warehouse shit-garbage job, just checking so that I'm not completely brain-dead and my contact info. I did get one stupid HR-idiot question "what makes you like warehouse work?" (or something to that effect), I ran through two or three deceptive answers in my head but had no willpower to choose one, so there was a long silence and I told her that it was a difficult question. Who the fuck likes brain-dead manual labor? Bruh moment alert.

Now, apparently I'm either starting early as fuck tomorrow and have to get up in the middle of the night (apparently you can't be even a few seconds late, then they just fire you on the spot, LMAO) or the imbeciles changed their minds and I'm no longer employed. I haven't even signed a contract, yet got some work clothes, so I have no idea what the fuck these stupidorinos are thinking.

So, yeah. Might have a job now, not even sure if it's full or part time or if I'm even employed. Whatever. Pay was pretty alright, tho, but the working conditions were said to be extremely horrible, strict and stressful. Great for someone mentally unstable and without any energy.

I still celebrate it as a success since there is a big possibility that I can now make money. I can save the money to survive for a longer time after my parents die and/or spend the money on trying to make life more enjoyable. That means alcohol, virtual reality, video games, food, getting jacked at the gym and bulking, clothes to match XXL-size after mega-bulking, cool knives, getting a driver's license, getting a license for a firearm and buying guns (for hunting and sport, naturally *shh), etc, etc.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
There was some sort of crisis within a company that meant that their staffing agency partner had to cram a bunch of people into working ASAP. The interview was more like it should actually be for a grunt-level warehouse shit-garbage job, just checking so that I'm not completely brain-dead and my contact info. I did get one stupid HR-idiot question "what makes you like warehouse work?" (or something to that effect), I ran through two or three deceptive answers in my head but had no willpower to choose one, so there was a long silence and I told her that it was a difficult question. Who the fuck likes brain-dead manual labor? Bruh moment alert.

Now, apparently I'm either starting early as fuck tomorrow and have to get up in the middle of the night (apparently you can't be even a few seconds late, then they just fire you on the spot, LMAO) or the imbeciles changed their minds and I'm no longer employed. I haven't even signed a contract, yet got some work clothes, so I have no idea what the fuck these stupidorinos are thinking.

So, yeah. Might have a job now, not even sure if it's full or part time or if I'm even employed. Whatever. Pay was pretty alright, tho, but the working conditions were said to be extremely horrible, strict and stressful. Great for someone mentally unstable and without any energy.

I still celebrate it as a success since there is a big possibility that I can now make money. I can save the money to survive for a longer time after my parents die and/or spend the money on trying to make life more enjoyable. That means alcohol, virtual reality, video games, food, getting jacked at the gym and bulking, clothes to match XXL-size after mega-bulking, cool knives, getting a driver's license, getting a license for a firearm and buying guns (for hunting and sport, naturally *shh), etc, etc.
i hope your job works out well for you...mike...*hug*shake
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
My A1C (blood sugar average) has been much closer to the ideal range the past couple years than it has in the last several. It directly affects my paraplegia; I have been noticing several side affects (or the absence of side affects) since bringing my blood sugar better under control.
This is GREAT- (no, Better than GREAT!) . . . it's, "Fan-tas-tic!" Way~to~go: I'm so proud of you! :^) _that is not easy to do... ^keep it up- *bravo
 

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
This is GREAT- (no, Better than GREAT!) . . . it's, "Fan-tas-tic!" Way~to~go: I'm so proud of you! :^) _that is not easy to do... ^keep it up- *bravo
Aww, thank you so much! That means a lot! Knowing that the lower bloods sugars are having an affect on my disability only motives me more to do a better job. There are some times where there is a slip here and there but for the most part it's better than it has been. A huge contributor to it is the constant blood glucose monitor that is paired with the insulin pump. It provides a literal window to what is happening real time.
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Aww, thank you so much! That means a lot! Knowing that the lower bloods sugars are having an affect on my disability only motives me more to do a better job. There are some times where there is a slip here and there but for the most part it's better than it has been. A huge contributor to it is the constant blood glucose monitor that is paired with the insulin pump. It provides a literal window to what is happening real time.
That is great to hear about your A1c, fellow diabetic here so I wish you all the best for continued improvement and good health.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top