• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

Dante

Life-long ponderer.. and Git.
SF Pro
SF Supporter
This is a big one for me :)

I'm recovering from PTSD and after years of not being able to sleep with the light off, I am able to now. *stars
That's brilliant! :D*thumbsup Making progress with PTSD is seriously good news ^^


For my own part... Im relatively convinced now, as it has been 80 days since it happened that I seem to have "broken" depression... Im not "cured", but the "misery" part doesnt work anymore, I feel it trying sometimes, but like a car with a knackered battery, the engine just wont start, and the rest is just sort of very slowly falling away?

I had a tough day today, but "normal" though. Tedious work, the bin-men didnt take my bins.. annoying queue for the checkout at the shop, almost laughable when you think about it. :)
 

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks so much @Dante It really it amazing, all these small things add up plus the quality of my sleep has improved too, much more relaxed and less nightmares!

I am really glad you seem to be breaking free from the barriers of depression, that is amazing but every single day will make a difference depending on how your mood and mind is not what is actually happens but the differences you make, if your day goes well too then that is a huge bonus and great too. Proud and delighted for you. *hug Keep going strong!
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Even though I'm doing it for myself, its still refreshing how I get others reaction of "finally, she looked like she eats some food and finally she's not always tired," and I forget how good this felt.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
most of my physical conditions won't improve a lot but most are getting a little better, a little easier to live with. i stopped trying to make big improvements and started celebrating small improvements, no matter how small. i was kind of all over the place mentally when someone said something that upset me at first. after i thought about it i realized they were right so i changed my thinking and eventually got to where i am now. i am doing so much more than three years ago. there are many reasons i can celebrate my successes, sf being one of them.

mike
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top