• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Update: Not so much a success yet, but I called yesterday to check in after not hearing back for a week. They called back today and said things had been very busy, but they were trying to find a time. We discussed more about me and about the job for a little. Was great to hear at least something back.
i hope you get the job.

mike....*hug*shake
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
I do not know what constitutes a success. Winning 10 miliion maybe. So, I have a task to do which is hard, & sad & probably a m going to regret it but no way to avoid it - procrastinating somemore will make everything even worse.
I started the initial steps to leave town once & for all. It is hard because I cannot take my beloved familiar belongings nor my pet.
Still, I suppose making a decision is a kind of success.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Got two interviews scheduled next week. Going to interview in person at a crisis center, then later in the week I'm discussing over the phone a position where I would be helping kids on the autism spectrum. These were positions I applied for just last night so it seems like it could be a good sign that they contacted me so fast. The one woman even mentioned that they really needed people.
Even though it's not research, at least I'd be doing something with my psych degree and getting at least some intangible skills that could transfer.
 
Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top