Do you remember?

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I am pretty lucky eh. My wife is tattooed with Tool & apparently gypsy is too. Y'all are always bringing good music to the forum. (And making me feel old) I'm doin pretty good.
You're not even close to old. I believe I went over that with you when we first met.

If I could cover both of my arms in tattoos, I would. I need to find someone who likes me enough to do it for free lol.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Oh for the love of god me too. Maybe not sleeves per se but free tattooing? Oh yeah. I'd do things for that lol (that makes it not free huh?) I've got a lot but I need many more.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Oh for the love of god me too. Maybe not sleeves per se but free tattooing? Oh yeah. I'd do things for that lol (that makes it not free huh?) I've got a lot but I need many more.
Lol, you'd do things, huh? I guess there is a whole side of you I must not know...on rainy Tuesday nights by any chance?

Sevven

You're not even close to old. I believe I went over that with you when we first met.

If I could cover both of my arms in tattoos, I would. I need to find someone who likes me enough to do it for free lol.
Hello, have we met? I live everywhere in the US and do my own tattoos and... Um... I fucking like you.
Do it. You cool with stick n poke? Share what you keep in those pill baggies and I'm in! I'll prob be in your neck of the woods in May (notice how much margin I give myself there. Psh.)

After a long walk on the beach *sniffle*
With no dog... Awww

Sevven

I decided Mongolian throat singing was my new favorite thing while beginning my more or less Scandinavian metal "phase" (I don't think it will ever end.) Then the universe said, "Child, good things remain in the world, and your ears shall FEEEEAAASSST!

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Hello, have we met? I live everywhere in the US and do my own tattoos and... Um... I fucking like you.

Do it. You cool with stick n poke? Share what you keep in those pill baggies and I'm in! I'll prob be in your neck of the woods in May (notice how much margin I give myself there. Psh.)

With no dog... Awww
Oh, I didn't know you traveled all the time. I thought it was just right now. Well, in that case, you are officially my tattoo person.

Sevven

The above this
And this
Were my anti anxiety songs whilst driving. Fuck everything, I got this! This shit just makes me exuberant! American metal is fucking garbage(open to being proven wrong though.)
I mean the voice on Lauri from MetsatΓΆll come through the fucking sub. @AsphyxiateOnWords you opened up a can of worms here!

Sevven

Oh, I didn't know you traveled all the time. I thought it was just right now. Well, in that case, you are officially my tattoo person.
We're STUCK right now! Well were all winter. The goal has been full time travel for two years but hiccup hiccup hiccup and actually, this is our last night of that shit! Whooo! But I'm headed Walker's direction, so get here quick, before I go farther from you!

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
The above this
And this
Were my anti anxiety songs whilst driving. Fuck everything, I got this! This shit just makes me exuberant! American metal is fucking garbage(open to being proven wrong though.)
I mean the voice on Lauri from MetsatΓΆll come through the fucking sub. @AsphyxiateOnWords you opened up a can of worms here!
I totally agree about American metal for the most part! I've been saying that as well.

Check this out. German folk/black metal.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You guys are going to hate me for this, but this is what I listen to on full blast when I'm feeling a bit... Eccentric.

I actually like it! Just can't hear the words. Like, are there really any??? Reminds me of 2pac - letter to my unborn child. Or RATM.
It's the kinda music I want blaring when I need my head to shut up.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I kept up morning and night for 2 entire months.... yeah I know that people manage for a lot longer, but that's more than super duperly awesome for me.
Now it's just once a day for a few months. Gonna try remember...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00