Encouraging Quotes

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
“Rejecting ourselves is futile; we are what we’re born with and that has to be enough. it is enough. We are enough. As we are. It’s the truest of all truths. We don’t need to be fixed - we’re not broken. Lost, unsure, confused, hiding away, recovering, struggling, hurting, damaged, scarred, messy and scared, perhaps, but not broken.” - Jayne Hardy

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
I just saw the Mr. Roger's movie (grew up in Pittsburgh...so many memories came flooding back)...but one quote stuck with me from the movie that thought would share...

"Anything that's human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we're not alone."

And wanted to say thanks to all here on SF...as you all are truly the people I trust and help me realize that I'm not alone....as life continues to be a struggle with ups and downs, anxiety & depression, stress etc etc but knowing that I can come here makes it less overwhelming and manageable...so thank you all...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00