• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Feeling lonely and hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning feeling ok. Bit as i started getting ready for work i started feeling more down and i was looking at myself in the mirror whilst doing my hair and thinking "is living this life worth it". I feel so alone, i have like 2 friends and one of them is my cousin ( i recently stopped talking to a close friend and in that i lost so many frienda because of it). My other friend lives far away and im just lonely. Anyway ive been staring at myself thinking about getting the <Mod Edit - Methods> I feel really scared though and i dont know if i actually want this. Honestly need someone to talk too.

Last edited by a moderator:
In most cases, there's a way to make things better so that you at least feel glad to be alive.

You can keep talking to us here or in chat.

It could be that if you talk to your doctor again, you could make a better treatment plan.

Two friends isn't bad. You don't have to have a particular number of friends.
i recently stopped talking to a close friend
Do you want to say why?

In most cases, there's a way to make things better so that you at least feel glad to be alive.

You can keep talking to us here or in chat.

It could be that if you talk to your doctor again, you could make a better treatment plan.

Two friends isn't bad. You don't have to have a particular number of friends.

Do you want to say why?
I opened my eyes and saw she was a terrible person..very manipulative and spiteful and i couldnt associate with her anymore but no one else could see it ( i was friends with her for 10 yrs maybe thats why i could see it) and eveyone *took her side* sounds so dumb but thats the only was i can explain it

I think it can help a lot to discard bad friends. There are some relationships that are worthwhile and just need to be fixed, but others that you're better off without. In her case, it sounds like you did the right thing to break contact with her.

I guess if she is manipulative, it's not a surprise that people took her side. She could probably manipulate people to do that.

It could be though that other people will, or already have figured this out about her too.

You might be able to rekindle your relationship with some of the others

SuZQ

Hope you are having a better day! Keep talking here! We all need relationships, but healthy ones. A friendship of ten years must have many memories. Is there any chance you want to try to reconcile with this friend? If so, how would you go about doing that in a healthy way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00