Future Planning

Tana

You can do it your own way, but here's how I'd plan it:

JOB WISE

A) What I want.

1. What are the things I’m most passionate about?

2. What are some things I wouldn't want to do for the long run?

3. What would be my dream job?

B) What I need.

1. Where should I start, in order to pursue my passions?

2. Am I willing to do some things I don't want to (short term), to get there?

3. What held me back "this long", if anything did?

C) Plan out your steps! Small, one by one. You don't have to type it all, but enough to get to your first destination, which should be enough in reach. You could start by fixing the things that are holding you back, for example.

D) Give each other support, advice etc! :)

PS: You can do your sheet for another subject, such as "Romance" or "Fixing Family Relations", and I'll add it here for resources. it's up to you! I'm only giving you an idea! Who's ready for some change??

Tana

A) What I want.

I was most passionate about gaming, writing and drawing. Also attempting to make my own game.

Physical labour, or anything repetitive/too restrictive.

Working for a video game development company.

B) What I need.

I should start by forcing myself to continue the apps I was working on. For "5 minutes", as I'll keep going way beyond that once I'll fall back into it (It's a good trick). Later, could make some free mods, to get noticed...

I don't know if I'm capable of it, it's not just that I *don't want to*...that's the honest answer, I believe. But even in general, I don't really have the will to do pretty much anything, because I never finish anything and get anything out of it...BUT, I know that can change, I just need to press through...and yeah, I need new medication. :)

I'm having trouble finishing anything I start...no matter how into it I am at the begging. Many issues, either I want to start over, because I believe it can be done "much better", or I get a "better idea" etc...eventually loss will altogether and give up...the issue, I guess, is a lack of a clear, small step plan, and no real deadlines...I need to feel like I achieved something before done, in order to keep my will up, perhaps...

C) Plan out your steps! Small, one by one. You don't have to type it all, but enough to get to your first destination, which should be enough in reach. You could start by fixing the things that are holding you back, for example.

Okay. Here's for the next week:
Before then: Think about it, as much as possible to get excited again.
1. Monday: Work on (game1), plan out how the first 3 days will play out, choice wise, so you don't make a mistake. Have everything written down. You can "start over", or you can simply check where you/if you, made a mistake.
2. Tu: Next three days.
3. We: Last and endings.
4. Th: Double check.
5. Reward yourself somehow, and mention your accomplishment.

Also: I want/need someone to remind me to work on it.... @Auri ? XD
PS: The game will be free for android, but you'll be able to donate...hope it will be okay to share with you guys once done?? :)
Didn't share the supposed title, since not sure if it's okay. But it's a simple choice game, kind of a silly one.

Tana

I think I'll need to do something else..sure, this was a simple one, but it's also a boring one. Too boring, I can't finish it, I really can't...I need a more exciting project, but as small, somehow, perhaps... :/

Would still like it to be a game...but then again, I never finished any I started, it's not just this one... *sigh* ...I'm just not passionate enough about anything? Or it's too hard since I have to monitor myself, no sense of accomplishment, still... Okay. I'm gonna try again. A bit differently.

IN GENERAL
1. Monday:
Check with your social worker, to see what can be done, if anything...forget working from home for now...(?)

Tana

I like your enthusiasm. :) It is lovely to see. Keep going. I am looking forward to see one of your creations.
It was fast fading... xD
I wish I'd finish...One day, when it'll be exiting enough or something... thanks anyway. I'll come up with something else soon, hopefully. :)

StrangeRanger

Just Another Heathen
Yay thank you again for the tag these are fun!! Ill tag a few as well I suppose x3 @britishbloke @Raven @MisterBGone @Dycorp @DouglasW

Alrighty lets take a look see.....

JOB WISE
A) What I want. (To conquer the world! Just kidding lmao)

I am super passionate about creativity from music to art to poetry, I hold it near & dear to me because its been there in my darkest days. Theres a plethra of things I have passion for, I like to help people a lot too & Im super passionate about individuality... we live in a society that seems so copy & paste, jaded & confused, as much as I get sad I do have a fire that drives me to be myself & it means a lot to me as well.

Obviously work a 9 to 5 job I hate forever. I just found a job I know Im gonna love but everything is temporary especially with my moving plans for the future & I get sick of redundancy.. I also dont want to have to deal with my mental issues long term, & I know eventually with strentgth, these are simple goals.

As stated prior, a musician or poet/author of some sort. Id want to do some side things too, in the past I wanted to become a criminal investigator, I would like to reach out & help victims of heinous crimes in some way too, even if thats with creativity...

B) What I need. (Everything! No another joke haha 😂)

I start with getting better with myself & by treating everyday with the good & bad as lesson. I do anyway evidently sometimes I, & I think we all have this habit, we forget our true stregths & what we could do. Even if something can feel impossible, somethin inside me always tells me we CAN. & I cant think otherwise...But it starts with inner change & a search for strength & knowledge. We can be our own worst enemy or our own very close friend, its something to fight, figure out & hopefully find proper change.

Well most defininitely. Its a long eay to the top if you wanna rock & roll. If we dont like something we work towards something better or we work to change things... we cant just have things handed on a silver platter, tbh Id hate that thered be nothing to learn.... i find benefit in what can experience I can gain. Even if hated, well, we all have to get somewhere eventually. It takes us to beat a challenge.

Definitely myself & some of the people around me. I had a band but its so hard to find people serious about music around here.. unless its rap, pop or country but its like no one actually wants to pick up an instrument it sucks... sometimes you have to say fuck it..... & improvise, if you cant get help from others with ambitions, you can do it solo.

Weekly plans : We'll see what happens, I kinda go with the flow, but if I dont like the flow, Ill change it up haha if theres a will theres a way I like to say.

D) Give each other support, advice etc! :)

You guys are all awesome please know.... we are all bigger than most things thrown at us, please dont forget we're all infinite in a sense, as silly as that sounds. Keep those souls of gold shinning & never give up! ❤

@someone123 thanks again!! I love your energy by the way, I feel it, why wait till monday???? Hahaha fun thread 😊 I hope youll get to make that game soon Im sure itll be hella fun

PS... sorry for typos! My screens cracked.... plus I just woke up so if anything sounds weird know I havent finished my coffee xD

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00