You see I was injured 10 yrs ago and have never worked again. Struggled w depression and si for years and last yr at this time I was exercising, meditating, even thought that I had made a friend ( I didn't, no one wants to hang w the poors once they see where you live - whatever) I was finally in a good place. Then this winter the noise level went up to 1000 and we'll I am just broken now.
It's been really hard bc in the last 10 yrs I only have left the house for Drs appointments and to go to the river on the summer.
I don't even go to the store, I write what I need on a list and my husband gets it. I am too slow in the store and have executive functioning issues with my disorder so my husband does not let me handle money since my injury. It is awful and demoralizing.
I lost all autonomy and independence after my injury and still
It's been really hard bc in the last 10 yrs I only have left the house for Drs appointments and to go to the river on the summer.
I don't even go to the store, I write what I need on a list and my husband gets it. I am too slow in the store and have executive functioning issues with my disorder so my husband does not let me handle money since my injury. It is awful and demoralizing.
I lost all autonomy and independence after my injury and still