How are you feeling right now?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by UNREGISTERED0000, May 6, 2006.

1. Lynne1974

Lynne1974 Well-Known Member

Open mouth, insert foot, that's me.
  2. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

Hey Lynne

You may be tired but you're not stupid.

Technology can be great when it works but it's very temperamental. I'm hopeless with it a lot of the time and if anyone can break IT it's me (in a previous job I always got roped in to do software testing because if anyone could break it or find a problem then it's me!)

I'm avoiding social media too. It just makes me more depressed these days.

Take care
    gypsylee and Lynne1974 like this.
  3. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

The constant gaslighting and chaos the manipulative ex creates is insane. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
    gypsylee likes this.
  4. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

I'm under a lot of stress and under a lot of pressure...
  5. Jolene

Jolene Well-Known Member

Thank you. It's complicated... ((hugs))
  6. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

Are you co-parenting with him?
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Pretty happy with myself right now :) long may it last.
  8. JD4010

JD4010 Well-Known Member

My hangover from this past weekend's bender is almost gone. I'm still a bit fuzzy and jittery, but at least I feel somewhat functional again.
    Winter Blues and Deety like this.
  9. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

Under a lot of pressure at work but the black cloud of despair is now only a grey cloud
    JD4010 and Deety like this.
  10. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

Supposed to be. I think it's more "parallel" parenting. Anyway he creates issues, then makes everyone think I'm crazy as all hell.
    gypsylee and JD4010 like this.
  11. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

Feeling ashamed of my feelings; I am economically stable and I feel that even with my disabilities, chronic disease and burdens, people are having a harder time of it than I.
  12. Jamaliah

Jamaliah Public Access

I feel very suck-ish.
  13. Jolene

Jolene Well-Known Member

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Pretty damn proud of myself.
  15. Jolene

Jolene Well-Known Member

Hopeless and sad. I've binge-eating, trying to feel better but food is not what I need. I can't stop crying and the worst is yet to come. The following days are going to be hard
  16. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

Sorry for you, Jolene. What strikes me as odd is that your despondency makes you binge-eat. In my case, it's different because whenever I feel despondent, I lose my appetite. Maybe it's because I'm a vegetarian.
    Jolene, you said that your hope is lost. Then all you have to do is find it again, the same as you do when you lose your house keys. In this case, it's your emotions, so it's still there buried in your Subconscious, waiting to be recovered.
    Winter Blues likes this.
  17. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

Like you Winslow I lose my appetite when depressed or despondent. I have to force myself to eat. I've had 2 biscuits today.

Right now I'm feeling numb
  18. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

embarrassed and stupid
  19. Lynne1974

Lynne1974 Well-Known Member

Tired. Exhausted. Wiped. Feel guilty for relaxing. For that matter, feel guilty for even existing.
  20. Jolene

Jolene Well-Known Member

I use to loose my apetite, I lost 24 kilos in 8 months. I have nausea and I can't eat so, whenever I feel like eating, I eat, binge-eat, in order to "compensate", since I never know when the nausea and the impossibility to eat will come and how much will it last.
    My hope is lost because the thing I want more in the world is lost. I can't get it back but all I want is that, so I am desperatedly asking for a miracle (which doesn't happen) becase anything else can content me.