How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I feel like I've definitely matured in my faith in comparison to a year ago. When I pray to God for no nightmares and I'd get nightmares, I'd get frustrated and wake up and say, "My God, why wouldn't You help me?" Now I understand that whatever happens it's for my own good. These trials and tribulations help strengthen me and that's what He wants, even at the cost of my happiness for a little while because that's true love. The gift He gives instead of temporary happiness is much more valuable.

LumberJack

I put on women’s clothing, and hang around in bars
Right now I feel frustrated and bitter. I try to accept things that I can’t control. I do the work to let go, and I think I am getting better. Then next thing I know I’m ruminating over the past again. There’s so much that’s just WRONG in the world that I can’t do anything about. I’m so upset that I can barely function.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
My mom decided to plant grass everywhere in the yard instead of having a garden. All the roses were dug up. But one wild rose somehow prevailed and started to grow in the midst of all the grass. So I selected a spot for it with good soil and replanted it. I watched it grow from a tiny little thing to about medium size. And someone went and dug it up today. Maybe because it was in their way. They were doing some kind of work on the house. But that made me sad. They just assumed that rose meant nothing to anyone. But I watched it get destroyed and then still prevail, and so I replanted and took care of it. It meant something to me. So now I'm sad.

LumberJack

I put on women’s clothing, and hang around in bars
My mom decided to plant grass everywhere in the yard instead of having a garden. All the roses were dug up. But one wild rose somehow prevailed and started to grow in the midst of all the grass. So I selected a spot for it with good soil and replanted it. I watched it grow from a tiny little thing to about medium size. And someone went and dug it up today. Maybe because it was in their way. They were doing some kind of work on the house. But that made me sad. They just assumed that rose meant nothing to anyone. But I watched it get destroyed and then still prevail, and so I replanted and took care of it. It meant something to me. So now I'm sad.
Sorry that happened @Aurelia. People can be so insensitive sometimes. Roses are special. I don't know why, but they mean... something. I am not surprised you were invested in that one

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Love those sweet pics you guys posted @Harmony and @Aurelia , so adorable :)

Aw that was such a sweet and sad story about the rose too Aurelia, I love it that you replanted it like that and gave it a happy new place to enjoy for awhile though. I feel sad about it too, and also whenever any flowers or other things/beings die/get destroyed in nature too. I do my best to hold onto the “everything has its time and place, and everything happens for a reason” mantras, but ya it is still sad when they get destroyed like that. I hope you will find a new rose/flower to rescue and replant soon :)

Gonna post this and reply to more peoples (recent) posts here, and also talk about how “I’m feeling right now” too.

JMG

Lumberjack - Just wanted to say I am rooting for you, and wishing you lots of luck and positive energy that things will get easier. When it comes to improving outlooks about things and “accepting feelings” omg those are absolutely by far some of the most difficult things to do in life for sure. There’s so many things I’ve spent many years trying to find a way to “accept” and the most I can really say about my “progress” with it is that some days it is easier than others. When I have those “low” and more challenging kinds of days it is frustrating and easy to think “oh, I’m not really doing very well with my journey about this” but I do my best to just tell that annoying, worrying inner voice to calm down and not overreact about it. Some days are just easier than others, but please try to keep in mind (as I always am trying to do too) that it is not an indication of “not doing very well” but just of the ebbs and flows of the general energy of life.

I hope this all helped/gave perspective and/or at least gave some comfort about it all in some way. In a strange way, just me typing this out here to you feels like it has helped me feel more “able” to deal with challenges, and also to feel less alone with them. I hope reading it has perhaps helped you feel that way too. Ok I am gonna post it now cos it’s a bit longer than I meant it to be (sorry about that lol) :) *hug*hug

JMG

Livelife - Sorry to hear you are feeling apprehensive like that about the possible root canal, it is absolutely understandable that you would be feeling that way about it (I would be too) but I am wishing you the best of luck with all of it and hope it goes smoothly :) *hug*hug

Bbear82 - Sorry to hear you are feeling overwhelmed, I hope you will be feeling better and calm soon :) Here are some big virtual hugs, I hope they will bring you at least a bit of calm and comfort *hug*hug

How I’m feeling right now is scattered more than anything. I know my kitty wants to go on the balcony right now (it’s quite a nice day and sun will be going down soon now), plus I gotta check the bloody mail, feeling a bit hungry so want to eat the snack I meant to eat at least a half hour ago lol, and wishing I could know when I will be able to get some plastic shelves for my room. They will be way more helpful in here than what I’m currently using for the clutter beside my bed (a flipping chair ffs, lol) ya the chair needs to go and once I can get to the store to get those shelves it is gonna help things be way more organized in my kinda chaotic room.

Somebody told me on good authority that a) Drew was seen with a hot blond girl yesterday, and b) that he left social media for good (which means I have no real reason to stay on Threads or Bluesky anymore).

To say I'm heartbroken would be putting my feelings mildly, and now I think I know what Tom Petty meant when him said, 'Don't do me like that.'

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sorry Witty, let me know if there's anything I can do...
Thank you, and just your support helps a lot. I'm worried about a family member and how things might be for them in the future if some issues aren't resolved or at least looked at in the present. And I'm worried about the cats I am watching, because they all have colds. But it might take up to three weeks for it to go away, so I just hope they will all be ok.

Thank you, and just your support helps a lot. I'm worried about a family member and how things might be for them in the future if some issues aren't resolved or at least looked at in the present. And I'm worried about the cats I am watching, because they all have colds. But it might take up to three weeks for it to go away, so I just hope they will all be ok.
Just keep doing the best you can, that's all anyone can ask of you! ...:)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00