How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Anxious; (1) Job interview that I screwed up on and (2) I left work figuring no one will miss me and of course the boss is angry at me for not telling anyone. I should have but I was feeling scared by the interview and left anyway. Looks like I have to take the offer I have been offered but it doesn't have enough personal time off. Oh well live and learn. Except I should have learned by now. So I am anxious and I can't shake it and i'm afraid of taking an anti-anxiety med since I have to drive tomorrow morning.

Anxious; (1) Job interview that I screwed up on and (2) I left work figuring no one will miss me and of course the boss is angry at me for not telling anyone. I should have but I was feeling scared by the interview and left anyway. Looks like I have to take the offer I have been offered but it doesn't have enough personal time off. Oh well live and learn. Except I should have learned by now. So I am anxious and I can't shake it and i'm afraid of taking an anti-anxiety med since I have to drive tomorrow morning.
Not sure what’s happened here Cymbele but I do understand anxiety and panic and just wanted to say stay strong and know folk love you here. Sending you a hug xx

@cymbele, I'm a little bit lost here. Is this offer better than the job where your boss is angry? Were you fired?
@Alwayswrong
@Alwayswrong .
I have a job offer but it is not a great one. I went to the interview because it is a better job than the job offer. But I was nervous and left work without telling anyone and the boss went looking for me for the first time in many weeks and sent me an email asking where I was since I usually tell everyone when I'm leaving. So I am not fired but will probably get written up but it doesn't matter since I will know tomorrow if I have the new job that I interviewed for; if I don't then I accept the job that is offered and give notice on Friday. I am changing jobs to get back into my field of expertise which I haven't been doing and although I was rated satisfactory during my review I got no pay increase and I was angry. Less anxious now but I wish I could have an anti-anxiety med. (Last time I took one the next day I had a car accident so I'm scared to take them). Very confusing.

Alwayswrong

Now I get it, @cymbele. Let's concentrate our energy in your getting the job you want! Anybody would be anxious in such a situation. Perhaps you can keep it under certain control by breathing filling your belly with air slowly, keeping it the same amount of time and breathing out with the same timing.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
feels like I should just do "the thing" sometimes. guess thats why people are here... but that's not why *I'm* here. blech.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00