• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I am ready to go. If there is a God or some higher power, please end my suffering and pain

Survivorist

Black sheep of my family....
#24
You can always end your life you are in - just start another one, which means: change everything! I always think of Forest Gump who went running for 3 years two or three times the US from west to east... Why not make a one year bike tour? Many people just changed their life like this and found peace, beauty, nice people...

I know what it means to be completely down and just one wish remains: end it. You can do that, but do it differently. I have a friend - he was a computer specialist and depressed. Now he is taking care of old and handicapped persons. This changed his life (and he had no training in that). All is possible. And don't worry - this world will go down anyway. Just wait a little more.
 

Jezah81

Well-Known Member
#25
You can always end your life you are in - just start another one, which means: change everything! I always think of Forest Gump who went running for 3 years two or three times the US from west to east... Why not make a one year bike tour? Many people just changed their life like this and found peace, beauty, nice people...

I know what it means to be completely down and just one wish remains: end it. You can do that, but do it differently. I have a friend - he was a computer specialist and depressed. Now he is taking care of old and handicapped persons. This changed his life (and he had no training in that). All is possible. And don't worry - this world will go down anyway. Just wait a little more.
That may be possible for some but not possible if you have physical limitations. I would love to get out and be more active, but my osteoarthritis and tendonosis doesn't permit me to even enjoy the basic things in life, for some people life wasn't meant to be unfortunately
 

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
#27
While that is very true Waves, believe it or not, some of those people in my past that I have experienced joy or good times with no longer want a relationship with me. And it hurts. I think it's all a balance, at least in my case. But good question. RightNow in my life I have one good friend, and thank heavens for him. I have my daughter too but at 20 she's kind of self centered but I love her like crazy. I always try to enjoy what I have by saying to myself, What if these are the good times?
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#28
The real kind of joy, and hopes and hugs to you @Bergerac.

Would people agree that it is the joy we experience with people that makes living worthwhile
Those are nice thoughts, especially that joy might come about interacting with other humans. I think the idea is part of our heritage as social beings living in little groups, a long time ago. Humans have already way overshot the mark as of ideal level of population. Our brains and bodies are not equipped to handle this.

But there is a goodness that lives inside of most of us.

hugs all
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#31
I'm sorry. Living just really hurts. It's like you just don't want to hurt in vain like this. I wish I could easily say it will get better. I would like to believe that is true.
I am sorry you are also in pain for such a long time. It seems we go through a lot of similar problems/pains such as loneliness, not fitting in, dreading work, feelings of inadequacy etc.

The frustrating part is that the pain doesn't go away, nor do i get used to it. I thought the quote is true "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger", but i don't think that applies to me. 30 years of being a worthless outcast, and the pain doesn't go away.
 

fromzeroto

Well-Known Member
#33
If there is a God, or higher power out there, please let me die peacefully in my sleep. Enough is enough. I want to go now. I don't want to carry on any longer in this life sentence
@iloverachel, I often think the same thing. I’m having some trouble with my phone, so if you posted a specific reason on this thread about what’s causing you pain, I’m sorry I didn’t see it. I just wanted to take a moment to wish you a peaceful day/evening (depending on where you are) and say that I pray today is treating you kindly.

Edit: Sorry, I was just able to see how late I am in responding to this thread. Still, if you see this, the thoughts stay the same, and I hope thing have improved/do improve for you, even just to the point they’re feeling more manageable.
 
Last edited:

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#34
@iloverachel, I often think the same thing. I’m having some trouble with my phone, so if you posted a specific reason on this thread about what’s causing you pain, I’m sorry I didn’t see it. I just wanted to take a moment to wish you a peaceful day/evening (depending on where you are) and say that I pray today is treating you kindly.

Edit: Sorry, I was just able to see how late I am in responding to this thread. Still, if you see this, the thoughts stay the same, and I hope thing have improved/do improve for you, even just to the point they’re feeling more manageable.
Thank you my friend *hug
Thanks to everyone who has replied with nice kind comments and advice
Hope you guys have a good day
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top