I can't help but think

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

that it would be so much easier if I no longer existed.
    I wouldn't have to study for finals.
    I wouldn't have to face my parents again.
    I wouldn't have to deal with intrusive memories and intrusive thoughts

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((hugs)) I don't know what to say to be honest but please be kinder to yourself. I know you well and know what a wonderful, sweet, caring person you are. I hope you start to see the light soon.

3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey there rockclimbinggirl, you had fun the other day when you went rock climbing, these feelings will pass and you'll feel better again. Hang in there my friend, it'll get better.
    Brian

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Thank you for reminding me about this Brian.

Brian777 likes this.
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I know it's tough my friend, I get so tired of the feelings. You never know one day to the next how you are going to feel, so it's hard to make plans. I'm sorry you're having a tough day, I don't feel too "up" myself. I just live for the good days when I feel better than usual. Bless you my friend ((hugs))
    Brian

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hun, you're a great person, and I know things are hard. But it does get better in the end. Finals will be over, you can learn to deal with and maybe with therapy and perhaps medication you can overcome them. Life can change hun, and you're already working towards it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.