i feel so stupid when i do this

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
The way my mind ruminates.
There are all varieties of people out in the park. I usually do a mixture meaning I alternate walking & jogging along. The way my mind works I feel so slow especially when I see people running. I feel I'm going too fast when I see others walking more slowly & have to pass them. The mind should be happy because being outside in the sunshine is a great thing but no it won't shut up unless I'm the only one on the track.

Caring what people think about what I post
but also posting my stupid thoughts. I should know better.
I am very sad. The thought of judgement shuts me down. my mind is already self defeating. I feel unworthy to be here at SF.
definately afraid to post. I have deleted several posts this week already. since I am weak, if i post this, I will be reluctant to come back.

@Livelife - you are kind & thoughtful. Your brain is telling you untruths. You are good. You are worthy of peace. ☮️ ✌️

Livelife

SF Supporter
I am very sad. The thought of judgement shuts me down. my mind is already self defeating. I feel unworthy to be here at SF.
definately afraid to post. I have deleted several posts this week already. since I am weak, if i post this, I will be reluctant to come back.

@Livelife - you are kind & thoughtful. Your brain is telling you untruths. You are good. You are worthy of peace. ☮️ ✌️
Thank you for your dear sweet kind words and also the reminder of brain games.
Judgement is insidious at times and nasty.
I am more than sad to hear that you would think of or decide not to be here in SF. And I am grateful that you shared this with me and any others here. Oh, and most definitely, *hugunworthiness does not belong in any sentence in any way connected to you. Be well*hug

Wary

SF Supporter
I feel like that sometimes. But then I think it is good training, to practice expressing what you think, esp here. People are less judgmental or try to be. Most of us are moody/not consistent with how we feel; can be sweet and nice one day, cutting another day, because we are in pain, distressed. Because of that, I think moodiness is not judged so much here and is understood. I tend to judge people as being courageous, if they write something goofy, or very personal, or are exuberant one day, down in the dumps the next.
Not that my opinion should matter a damn. :)

Livelife

SF Supporter
Caring should not hurt as much as it does
I agree with you. When I care for others it usually feels good correct and is an automatic response.
But definitely not usually from of other's responses to me or lack of response sometimes and in this is pain. I don't have the gift and ease of comminicating well worded, it's a problem

Livelife

SF Supporter
I feel like that sometimes. But then I think it is good training, to practice expressing what you think, esp here. People are less judgmental or try to be. Most of us are moody/not consistent with how we feel; can be sweet and nice one day, cutting another day, because we are in pain, distressed. Because of that, I think moodiness is not judged so much here and is understood. I tend to judge people as being courageous, if they write something goofy, or very personal, or are exuberant one day, down in the dumps the next.
I like your expanded inclusiveness

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

you shouldn't worry about your posts @FlamingoWrangler . nobody is judging you and i think your posts are well thought out and constructed. you, like @Livelife have a big heart and would be missed if you left SF

mike....*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
your opinions do matter

mike....*hug*shake

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter

You are not judged unworthy here, you are one of us and a fine person.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00