I feel so stupid

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I am sitting here staring at problems and trying to figure them out. And I'm like what the heck. Why is this so hard? Or is it just me? Am I just missing something?

2. Don't feel stupid! I'm sure u r w very intelligent person. I just think that figuring out problems takes time and certain actions must occur for u to realise the pieces of the puzzle! Don't give up. You'll get there finally!

3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

It's not just you, trust me. I had that exact same feeling about 3 weeks ago. The issues I went through with my bf, plus all the financial trouble pending...I firstly felt stupid for putting myself in certain situations that made everything worse, I also felt like an idiot for not acting sooner, then an amateur for not reading fine lines of loan contracts...ridiculous, I'm 48, I should know how to keep my life together. Maybe you need to walk away from your the problem you're trying to figure out and come back to it?

4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Rocky, what kind of problem are we dealing with here.....a math problem, personal problem? I know you're not stupid in fact you're pretty darn smart :) leave it be for awhile and come back to it. Take care my friend
    Brian

5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

It is a set of problems for one of my courses.

Yeah I will take a break from it.

Brian777 likes this.