I stopped myself but I wish I didn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

LelDaFish

Public Access
I almost killed myself last year and I stopped myself last minute. I wish I would’ve pulled through and done it but at the same time I’m glad I didn’t.

I love my family so much but I hate my life and the choices I’ve made. I would make another attempt but my family would mourn me and I’d never want to hurt them in any way.

I felt so down recently and I don’t know what to do anymore.

Last edited:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, i'm glad your attempt was not successful. Things really can get better with a good support system in place, medically and relatives/friends, whatever other help you could seek too, reaching out here is great for you too. We get it. We understand. Its good to hear you have a family that care for you deeply.

What do you think would help you feel better? How is school going?

~hugs~

Sweet2th

I'm glad you found us here. What's wrong? What's getting you so down that you don't even want to live anymore? Are you talking to someone about what's going on? You can always share your struggles here. We are here for you <3

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@LelDaFish

Hope you were able to get some help all of the time that passed. Did people around you know what happened? What happened to trigger those feelings again

Take Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00