I want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family has brought me to the point where I just want to die and get my life over with fast. My sister (16)constantly bullies me and she fights me although if i fight her it's an automatic sin in the eyes of my parents. My brother (8) gets his way no matter what and is always "right", as well as being impossible to deal with because of him being eight. My mom never takes my side on anything, no matter if I'm right or not, and yells at me because I get depressed "for no reason" (her exact words). My dad takes my moms side on every thing too. another part of my suicidal thoughts of me being a constant failure in school. I fail every math test, no matter how hard I study or what I do. I'm also not athletic. I'm a failure in every possible sense of my life. I know this isn't as bad as some of the other threads on here but...

Could you live with another relative instead of your parents?

Do you think your family would be willing to go to family counseling?

I don't have anyone else to live with. They would not want to go to counseling. My mom told me to stop being depressed or she'll send me to the mental ward so no family counseling.

Are you in the US or Canada? You may want to try calling 211 or visiting 211.org . They can connect you to a lot of different resources. Maybe they can help.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I don't have anyone else to live with. They would not want to go to counseling. My mom told me to stop being depressed or she'll send me to the mental ward so no family counseling.
Hi there I am sorry you are having such trouble with your family. Your mother cannot send you to a mental ward so do not worry about that, only a psychiatrist or doctor can do that and only if you are a danger to yourself or others. It's hard being a teeenager especially suffering with a mental illness. I really do feel for you. Is there a school counsellor you could speak with? Or a school nurse? I am glad you joined here and are talking to us I hope we can help you feel better about yourself and that you recover from this safe and sound :)

I am SO very sorry you feel this way. If you don't feel like there is someone at school that you can go to and talk to how about another adult somewhere - anyone you can talk to would be good right now. I also want to encourage you to keep going because you will find that once you are out of high school not being athletic is not a big deal. Whether you go onto college or a job you will find that life is much different and much better for those who feel like they don't "fit in" now.

From a Mom's perspective....as to your math tests...have you talked to your math teacher and explained or asked for help? If not please do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00