• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I wish I could be free

Gems

The first few moments after I wake up are bliss. Then, I remember who I am, and it all goes downhill from there. I am filled with so many regrets. My borderline personality disorder is an albatross around my neck. I wish I could find freedom from myself.

Stijn

Innerceptor
I had exactly the same feelings as you not so long ago, then I started taking Duloxetine and I feel a lot better now. My life is still as shitty as before but I don't have to feel too bad about it now. I don't know wether or not you're taking any meds but the right meds can really take the edge off.

Gems

@Stijn Thank you for you sharing this info with me. I really appreciate your honesty. I am seeing my psychiatrist next week and I'm definitely going to mention Duloxetine to her. I'm not on any meds right now, but I believe the right medication can make all the difference. Do you find that Duloxetine helps you to manage your emotions better?

Stijn

Innerceptor
@Stijn Thank you for you sharing this info with me. I really appreciate your honesty. I am seeing my psychiatrist next week and I'm definitely going to mention Duloxetine to her. I'm not on any meds right now, but I believe the right medication can make all the difference. Do you find that Duloxetine helps you to manage your emotions better?
Yes it does. It really works for me... but I don't know what'll work for you. Take it up with your psychiatrist. Good luck!

Lara_C

SF Supporter
The first few moments after I wake up are bliss. Then, I remember who I am,
Thats amazing and must be a very rare experience. I hope you find a way to remember it so some of it stays with you throughout the day whatever's going on in your head.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00