I wish I could be free

Status
Not open for further replies.

outsource167

The first few moments after I wake up are bliss. Then, I remember who I am, and it all goes downhill from there. I am filled with so many regrets. My borderline personality disorder is an albatross around my neck. I wish I could find freedom from myself.

Stijn

Innerceptor
I had exactly the same feelings as you not so long ago, then I started taking Duloxetine and I feel a lot better now. My life is still as shitty as before but I don't have to feel too bad about it now. I don't know wether or not you're taking any meds but the right meds can really take the edge off.

outsource167

@Stijn Thank you for you sharing this info with me. I really appreciate your honesty. I am seeing my psychiatrist next week and I'm definitely going to mention Duloxetine to her. I'm not on any meds right now, but I believe the right medication can make all the difference. Do you find that Duloxetine helps you to manage your emotions better?

Stijn

Innerceptor
@Stijn Thank you for you sharing this info with me. I really appreciate your honesty. I am seeing my psychiatrist next week and I'm definitely going to mention Duloxetine to her. I'm not on any meds right now, but I believe the right medication can make all the difference. Do you find that Duloxetine helps you to manage your emotions better?
Yes it does. It really works for me... but I don't know what'll work for you. Take it up with your psychiatrist. Good luck!

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The first few moments after I wake up are bliss. Then, I remember who I am,
Thats amazing and must be a very rare experience. I hope you find a way to remember it so some of it stays with you throughout the day whatever's going on in your head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00