It’s Been a While

Oliver A.

I haven’t posted in months.

Updates: I’m covered in bruised I inflicted upon myself, my Tourette’s is worse than ever, I think I’m dealing with some form of OCD.

How to cope with this? How not to obsessively bruise myself? How not to chant and pace and repeat movements obsessively? How to deal with my Tourette's? I need help. Any advice?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, welcome back to the forum, glad you came back and opened up. Like @walker95 asked, are you seeking any professional help? If not, you need to. If you are, try and change it up a bit. I personally don't have much knowledge on Tourette's or how is it is usually treated and followed up upon but you need to get on top of it before it gets out of hand any more. Wishing you the best,.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
I haven’t posted in months.

Updates: I’m covered in bruised I inflicted upon myself, my Tourette’s is worse than ever, I think I’m dealing with some form of OCD.

How to cope with this? How not to obsessively bruise myself? How not to chant and pace and repeat movements obsessively? How to deal with my Tourette's? I need help. Any advice?

As mentioned above- aside from things have gotten worse, what have you done in the last couple months or immediately before it to make things better? What treatments or things are you trying/doing? Listing ideas to help without any idea what you are doing / have done is really near impossible- and if have not gotten any actual treatment and diagnosis then that would be the first step- actually identify the problem. The other considerations are less about your reactions and far more about what issues or problems are causing you t react by harming yourself or the the other issues. You say tourettes is worse than ever- what treatment plan are you using for that and are you following it? If not following then need to start , if are following it then you need to modify it it into a more effective strategy but before can modify it there has to be one that is followed.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00