Jim's Bird Cafe - Thurs.Apr.29/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
hey, thanks JMG for the invite and yup! i’m for the birds!
my favorites are blue jay and cardinal but there are also many others. i’m just annoyed by a certain emu that appears on tv lately but its not the birds fault. you are better off not knowing about it if you don’t already know! i’ll see if i can come up with any more... see you soon... (maybe) 🌞🌞🌞
For my friend @extraterrestrialone Screenshot_20210430-061609.jpg

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
Thank you guys @pooky & @JMG for tagging me! 🖤*hug

1. Do you like birds? If yes, what is your fave kind? And if no, why?

I like them a lot. I was considering going to school being an ornithologist or working at a bird rehab place.. But there is a lot of maths involved in that degree..and i feel like I'm too old now at 31 to start a bachelors.. Would still be interested though..

I'm particularly fond of the corvids because of their intelligence. Most of all the crow, due to their cheekiness and mischevious nature. And their family units, how they have crow funerals for their dead, how they basically live with humans and scavenge for food anywhere, like trash etc.. Intelligent birbs. They are common and numerous, but they have large circles, and aren't as solo as the raven.

Currawongs are a close second though. Love their calls. Such cute. Such birb.

I like how grackles puff up too..not so much what they do to my car though.. 😅

2. If you could be any bird you wanted, which one would you want to be?

A seagull. Preferably on the Pacific North West somewhere. Because I love it there and I love the oceans. Also, flying in the gusts, stealing food from visitors, And McDonald's parking lots.

3. Do you like watching/looking at birds?

Yeah..I feel like an old lady already. Maybe I'll do birder things when I'm older.. like groups or Audubon stuff

4. If you were transformed into a bird, where would you fly to first?

Ocean please. 🌊🌧🌫

Last edited:

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
I think that's what they represent. Hope.
Thanks so much for your reply AJR, and just wanted to say I really love that story it is beautiful (and also sad, so sorry for your loss) and inspiring. I love the idea of birds representing hope for sure. They represent that to me too I think, and also freedom :)

i fell in love with her right then and there. then she one day arrived at our house to deliver a work related package. i was so thrilled! and in love and honor of her i named my stuffed penguin after her.
Wow, that's a sweet story extrat :) A bit painful and depressing as well (for me anyway) since I know damn well I'd never be a woman that any guy of any age ever felt that way about, not only upon just "meeting" the first time, but probably not ever period either. But it's fine, there's much worse things in the world than that, and I know I'm at least not alone (thank god!). I think such things are pretty much always based on extremely surface level kinds of things. For those who have all kinds of guys falling in love with them so quickly like that, it must be a great and very priceless feeling, I'll strive every day of my life to just be happy for those chosen women and feel nothing more about it than that.

Thanks to everyone else who's replied here too, very much enjoyed reading everyone's replies and looking at all the pix and videos posted, they're all great & inspiring! :) Hope you all have a nice day & I'm truly delighted this was a more popular cafe (prob. the most popular one I ever posted lol) I know I outta not care about such things & believe me I try not to but anyway I'm happy it was popular nonetheless lol ;) :) *hug*hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00