1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Friday 23rd February

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Lulabelle, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Thanks for invite @Lulabelle ...on phone as about to head into office early to try to get stuff done...wishing all a happy friday ...sorry no tags cant vope on phone...yes a sign of my one ancient finger typing...

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning all!

I am putting our lunch in the fridge - might not be here in time today, so if someone could make sure to set it all out, please. Thanks!

Vegetarian lobster:
    [​IMG]

Everyone needs a porpoise in life:
    [​IMG]

I'm off to run errands and then do household stuff. Have great day everyone!

3. Anttmel

Anttmel Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite and yummy food & drinks.
    At work now - so plan for today. Actually get some work done at work. Then I have to shop for my niece’s b-day gift.
    Happy Friday everyone!!

4. yonk

yonk Active Member

hi, everyone. and thank you @Innocent Forever and @Lulabelle for the mentions ~

today i ate fried rice with satay and drink mochaccino :)
    frs.jpg mc.jpg
    (not real picture, but they're close x))

may everyone have an awesome friday ~ like i had xD

5. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever

Not a big day planned. Just taking my kids to work and picking them up since it's so bloomin cold out. They usually walk. My son is getting past a bout of pneumonia, so trying to do my part to help him keep getting better.

Beyond that I have a Dr's appt this afternoon. Getting my first cortisone shot in my shoulder.

Then of course I'm taking my dog to the dog park. Hoping it's cloudy when we go cuz I'm bringing her laser light. She goes bonkers for it. It's her most favorite toy ever. I'm experimenting by bringing the light to the park. Wanna see if any other dogs will enjoy it, too. One guy told me his dog loves them, too.

Other than all that it'll simply be another chill day. :)

Happy Friday, everyone!

6. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

Omg I love the blankie fort! Here's a couple more :3

IMG_3032.JPG IMG_3033.JPG
    I would totally read a book with some cats in one of these

7. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Supporter

Hi all and thanks for the invites. Looks like the food and drink is all sorted and lookin great.

Since I still can't afford to fill the oil tank up, my house is currently around the seven degree mark so I'm only too glad to be at work! I'm not complaining, at least I have a roof over my head unlike some, but was wondering if @Lilyfrog or someone could knock me up one of these:
    image.jpeg

I've also brought along some fun sleeping bags for us to go in @Lulabelle 's fort:
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

And a couple especially for @bubblebear baby!
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

And obviously one for the hogs:
    image.jpeg

Come and give me some warm hugs @unlucky me @BumbleBee @JustLovely @AsphyxiateOnWords @Kira @JacsMom @sassy123 @Petal @Kiwi2016 @JulieDegraw @yonk @Pagan @Charlieb10088 @Kereviz @crumbum @DrownedFishOnFire @Lynne1974 @Anne Charlotte @JmpMster @Acy @MarkahMalady @Rockclimbinggirl @JD4010 @Endlessagony @Kalicka @Ineluki @drinty @Innocent Forever @walkerbait95 @Winter Blues @gypsylee @SonjaRot @sedamDanaLjeta @dtc @sunnypseudo and as many as you can bring with you..I need body heat! :oops:

8. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

proud of you

Lulabelle and Karmitkurmit like this.
  9. JulieDegraw

JulieDegraw Well-Known Member

146489_0.jpg

Kiwi2016 and Karmitkurmit like this.
  10. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

Dog of Day

Attached Files:

11. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

12. Angel368

Angel368 Well-Known Member

13. Cagla

Cagla Well-Known Member

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  14. Charlieb10088

Charlieb10088 Public Access

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  15. sedamDanaLjeta

sedamDanaLjeta SF Supporter

Hi all. @Karmitkurmit and all who would like some, sending you warmth and sunshine from Florda. *sun

shania and Karmitkurmit like this.
  16. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Thank you Innocent for the mention and invite - made my day :)

17. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

i ordered some courgette soup and bread to warm the soul :rolleyes:

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  18. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

oh wait here it is

[​IMG]

19. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Hi everyone, sorry I’m late but thank you so much @Lulabelle for the lovely invite. The food, tents and sleeping bags look really fabulous. I’ve had one of those bad days and didn’t manage to get to the shops to buy anything for you all so I’m sending my love (and warm hugs for @Karmitkurmit ). Have a great weekend

1FF69B25-3CCD-4119-8900-1C1E448C24DF.jpeg

20. Leandar

Leandar Member

I like cookies!

Karmitkurmit likes this.