1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Friday 23rd February

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Lulabelle, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Lulabelle

Lulabelle Forum Pro SF Supporter

Good morning Friday peeps!

FB_IMG_1519369787642.jpg

I've snuck in and opened up as everyone else is still asleep...

I've made a blanket fort for us to chill out in...

download.jpg

And prepared a few bits for breakfast...

images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

Hotel_ARCOTEL_Rubin_Hamburg_Frühstück_01.jpg

Come join us @Innocent Forever @Ash600 @Karmitkurmit @Petal @Kira @Kiwi2016 @Lilyfrog @Winter Blues @Sand and Sun @nobodyknows71 @walkerbait95 @may71 @Angel368 @baywasp @Flying Fox @gypsylee @Emerald Hyperion @Gonz @yonk @DrownedFishOnFire @AsphyxiateOnWords @JmpMster @JacsMom

Please bring everyone else along as my mind's gone blank on names!

Dawn, Witty_Sarcasm, may71 and 9 others like this.
  2. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

E6734743-B6B8-4522-9B11-52ADAA19D6A3.jpeg

Thanks for the invite @Lulabelle have a good Friday everyone ((hugs))

3. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

4. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

5. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

s'long as we all invite each other :)

My plan today is work - havta leave now - go shopping on the way to get cellophane bags, hmm, maybe I'll go in break.
    Had a bath this morning.
    Maybe hang up all my clothes when I get back from work.
    Visit hospital from about 4 till 10.
    Need to get going really already....
    Have a super duper awesomely fantastic day,

upload_2018-2-23_9-36-13.jpeg

What are your plans for today?

Come join us @unlucky me @Woodrow @Dedboy @Shyguy53 @yonk @Woowoo @MyCatWillMissMe @SA76 @Kira @Arun @Silverpuddle @na-taya @Anne Charlotte @Sarahbeanie @Gb726 @BumbleBee @Joe Smith @nico_justnico @Nicola S @Jasonpi @brightlight @Paisley @betteroffunknown @Mercedesgirl @Unknown_111 @Winter Blues @Lady Wolfshead @Ladybug19 @Miss Invisible @rabitt3434 @sunnypseudo @BlueTyger @Havetoimagine @HappilyEverAfter (haven't seen you in a while... how's you?) @heyrsunrise @Dawn @Rockclimbinggirl

Dawn, Witty_Sarcasm, Gb726 and 6 others like this.
  6. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

No real plans for the day. Might work overtime this morning, still waiting to see. Home kind of depends on work though. Otherwise it's get ready to weekend soon.

Have a great day everyone.

7. Shyguy53

Shyguy53 Well-Known Member

I'm gathering to get the strength to ask for a therapist.

8. Gb726

Gb726 Member

Me too

9. brightlight

brightlight SF Supporter

Happy Every Day, doing a read/healing in couple of hours, always get a boost from that, then a bit of plumbing, the ex is reaching out for help and assistance, that's a good thing, will proceed with caution,!!!

10. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello SF! Well after the great bombardment of ice covered branches, I have to say I am happy for a quiet morning. Just noticed my local yarn shop has a clearance sale (this has possibilities) and I wouldn't have to make an hour round trip to increase my yarn stash. I need to go to the grocery store as well. Of course getting out depends on it not being icy and icky and its too early to see.
    How about some bits and bobs for breakfast (lunch, dinner).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Well that is probably enough calories to get me going!
    I hope everyone has a good Friday.
    @JmpMster @Freya @Acy @Shadowlands @Cicada 3301 @walkerbait @crumbum @Silverpuddle @baywasp @Citizen Insane @JacsMom @Daíthí @bobbob @Woowoo @bubblebear @sassy123 @Innocent Forever and everyone else on the boards, my memory isn't what it used to be!

11. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Artist SF Supporter

12. Sarahbeanie

Sarahbeanie Well-Known Member

Been sick for two days. So glad to be invited and thought of! My plans for today are to keep getting rest and to try to feel better. Love to you all!

13. Lilyfrog

Lilyfrog Well-Known Member

Thankyou for the tag @Lulabelle

Start with friday hugs
    everyone-needs-a-hug-ahug-does-so-many-things-t-23775741.png

Now for a drink and nosh

chic-clear-drink-dispensers-ginger-and-pear-1.jpg 7e1854dfd3eeec48fb54b0699bb6f2fc--apple-fruit-apple-desserts.jpg 150558be228969f65f8923eb3fa5f1c9--popsicle-recipes-fruit-recipes.jpg

Not much happening here today. Thinking I'm going to get my craft items out and get designing

14. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Well you should do that. No "strength" required. Just pick up the phone and call someone. It's either a hit or a miss when you meet them. You can do it. Same to ya, @Gb726 Just go for it.

15. Shyguy53

Shyguy53 Well-Known Member

Love you to!

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  16. Lulabelle

Lulabelle Forum Pro SF Supporter

I did it!!!!!

Feeling very proud of myself. Managed to get from my car, through the town and into Costa to meet my CPN. I even stood at the counter and ordered a coffee! Nearly had a meltdown when a toddler bumped into me but don't think anyone noticed.

Probably looked like a total weirdo with hat, scarf, biggest coat, sunglasses and headphones... But hey, weird is good, right? ;)

17. Lilyfrog

Lilyfrog Well-Known Member

@Lulabelle wow well done you. An amazing achievement. You should be so proud of yourself.
    Weird is best...weird is normal

Huge hugs x

18. Gonz

Gonz Well-Known Member

Hey @Lulabelle, thanks for the invite.

That’s awesome that you got through it. Be proud.

Now I’m picturing you as the world’s worst private investigator, trying to tail someone and utterly failing at being inconspicuous.

19. darkangel52

darkangel52 Active Member

3CE19596-85B4-4E0E-8193-F7F4633A480C.jpeg Don’t really know who to tag but have a happy Friday everyone xx

20. sunnypseudo

sunnypseudo Well-Known Member

I plan on drawing, having a friend over for coffee and probably blowing my nose until it cracks and bleeds. That's the plan for now.