Jim's Cafe - Friday 2nd March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash600

SF Creative
SF Supporter
Thanks very much, but must warn you, my services don't come cheap. So better lift whatever gold they have at the bank as well. Even if it means extracting gold teeth from the bank staff. But don't worry, I'll lend you my set of pliers.

Ash600

SF Creative
SF Supporter
Sure no worries, dissolve. I can come along to the bank with ya. Question is, do I bring horses or an armoured tank?
And try not to be too anxious, just think about this f##kd up conversation when you go to the bank, you'll probably be laughing more than anything else.:)

sure, let's get in with style! and yes..i was just thinking about it, once i get there tomorrow i'll definitely think about this conversation and have a good laugh with my own anxious self

ahh ash, the irony of life is that i work at a clinic that helps people improve their mental health - yet, here i am.. :) loud music you say? hmm..i like that!

Ash600

SF Creative
SF Supporter
ahh ash, the irony of life is that i work at a clinic that helps people improve their mental health - yet, here i am.. :) loud music you say? hmm..i like that!
Yeah loud music, but gotta be top quality shit though!
Hey you work in a clinic? that's cool, I work in a pharmacy maybe we should combine and really f##k some shit up!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00