1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Friday 2nd March

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Lulabelle, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

@Lulabelle and all the others who are cold. Blankets and scarves. Also a hot water bottle if you have hot water

It felt like spring where I am these past few days.

Lulabelle and Lara_C like this.
  2. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

Hello friends. I just baked some croissants. Anyone want a piece?

3. Lulabelle

Lulabelle Forum Pro SF Supporter

The power company sent out a welfare van to the village with hot food, tea, coffee and hot water to fill flasks :)

My poor daughter has been running back and forth between our road and the van, delivering hot supplies to those unable to get out ❤ That's her exercise for the day sorted!

We've been told we should hopefully have power back on within an hour then it will be a fight to get in a hot bath first to warm up :D

4. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

^ lullabelle that's so sweet of your daughter!

5. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Welcome to the cafe @dissolve. ! I'd love cookies :)
    The snow talk made me laugh. Thanks for that. But hello, it's cold brrrrrr
    Thanks @Lulabelle and @Ash600
    Leaving to visit my sis in officially 15 minutes (called a taxi) so have to be ready. Put on nail varnish before then should be okay.
    Happy Friday y'all!

Kira likes this.
  6. extraterrestrialone

extraterrestrialone assembled words SF Supporter

Oooh oooh meee meee!!!

sedamDanaLjeta and Alwayswrong like this.
  7. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

What is everyone up to today? I woke up super early and clocked in for work, but I totally forgot they changed my schedule last week and I have Fridays off from this week - so my boss was like: "What are you doing here, go enjoy your day!" :D I've been at home all day, baking and overdosing myself on coffee. I'm hoping to clean up my apartment later and take a nice shower, tomorrow however, I do have to clock in. :p

Kira likes this.
  8. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

Well, this is my plan for today, anyone who want's to join in are more than welcome

[​IMG]

Kira, sedamDanaLjeta and dissolve. like this.
  9. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

I've already ordered "some spring" for you, shivering folks. The order is on its way!!!
    Screenshot_2017-11-28-23-08-22-1.png Screenshot_2018-01-13-13-23-24-1.png Screenshot_2017-12-28-00-41-57-1.png
    And one for my friend in the magnificent Continental Divide:
    Screenshot_2017-12-09-15-05-08-1.png

10. HumanExMachina

HumanExMachina Pizza Spaceman Forum Pro SF Artist SF Supporter

Wow, a while ago I stopped reading The Guardian and watching Sky News, so I'm out of the loop as to what's going on in the UK (I disengaged because I was afraid if I heard somebody say 'Brexit' one more time, my head might explode).

I hope you're warm and comfy now, Lulu! Warm hugs:)

Kira and Lulabelle like this.
  11. Charlieb10088

Charlieb10088 Public Access

12. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

It's been a good day. Turned in my homework, found some money, saw my therapist, went to the gym, and got a buy one get one free deal on burritos at Chipotle for wearing a hockey jersey, so I have lunch for tomorrow too. Gonna relax the rest of the day

Kira likes this.
  13. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

My day is coming to an end, already in bed, had a late dinner. Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'm gonna have a crazy day! I'm working, and I have to go to the bank (uuuugggggggghh!).

Good night, everyone! ★ ♥

Kira likes this.
  14. Ash600

Good luck for tomorrow, especially if you're going to the bank to rob it. I suggest you have a fast car with plenty of fuel waiting nearby:p

15. Ash600

Oh and I nearly forgot, if you pull off the heist, drop a few hundred thousand my way. But if you get caught, I wasn't here having this conversation;)

Alwayswrong, Kira and dissolve. like this.
  16. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

ahahah! ash, you just made me laugh! :'D well.. what i am gonna do is the following:

*enters bank violently*
    *slams a random door*
    *yells*:
    EVERYONE, GET ON THE FLOOR, YOU, BEHIND THE GLASS, GET OVER HERE, I'M ABOUT TO PAY MY FXCXING BILLS AND DO A TRANSACTION TO MY CRAPPY LAST LANDLORD FOR THE LAST RENT, MAY HER CLIMACTIC SELF BURN IN HELL
    *pulls out cash*: ok thank you have a nice day everyone baaaiiii

Alwayswrong and Ash600 like this.
  17. Ash600

Don't forget to ask for a tip for gracing the bank with your presence. Also, ask for a match and a can of gasoline just to ensure the job is done properly on your last landlord.

Alwayswrong and dissolve. like this.
  18. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

I AM QUEEN BOW BEFORE ME AND PRAISE THE LORDS FOR GIVING YOU THE PRIVILEGE TO HAVE ME IN THIS BUILDING HERE TODAY

(Do you think this is a good way to say it?)

Ash600 likes this.
  19. Ash600

Yeah seems good. But you'll need to hire around 3 goons though to roll out a red carpet, blast out some decent funky music and slap a few people out the way so you don't have to cue up for the counter.

20. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

Sadly I don't know many people who go to the bank on a Saturday, I might not get the attention a queen deserves. :'(