Jim's Cafe March 26 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchingPlanesFlyBy

Captain of the Catwalk
Good day all you lovely patrons, the cafe is open!

I figured today we'd have ourselves some breakfast burritos! What would you like on yours? We have a lovely variety of ingredients thanks to @baywasp and @walkerbait95 visiting the farmer's market.

@Acanthi and @Silverpuddle are on coffee and tea duty. @Kira75 and @Sunday16 have brought in classical guitars to help aid digestion :cool:

We also got a fruit buffet loaded with fresh healthy treats for everyone. Please mind the sneeze guard :D

Wishing all you amazing patrons a beautiful day. It's raining here and I couldn't be happier. Also, no challenge today except be good to yourselves.

Last edited:

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Haven't really been here in a while. Still struggling a lot right now. Have to work on the paperwork to take a medical leave of absence from school this semester. At least I can still be involved in rugby, as far as I know. Yesterday we had a game. It was much better than last week's short tournament. We had a lot of fun, even though we lost again. It was a good day for me, but it didn't last unfortunately. Tomorrow I have my intensive outpatient group for three hours, and then hopefully practice won't be canceled this week. I have to make up for how badly I did on Thursday when I was too depressed to focus.

Kira

โ€ขโœฎโ€ข SF Gelfling โ€ขโœฎโ€ข
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@DrownedFishOnFire :)

Not sure what March Madness is exactly. Guessing sports finals of some sort. I'm from Australia so not quite up with other countries sports, but...

Round 1 of the AFL season kicked off on the weekend and my team won!! SO, SO incredibly happy that the football is back! I get kind of lost during the off season. Lol. But there's nothing better than starting the season with a win!!

View attachment 1500

This is my team - Essendon "Bombers"
I've got red & black blood in my veins!

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Came to say hi but no one has opened for a couple days so I'm posting here instead. Hello everyone. Thinking of you all. Don't have a lot of words to jot down right now but you're all in my thoughts. I'm around somewhere... in and out... xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00