1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's cafe- Saturday 3 March

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Woowoo, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Artist SF Supporter

As no-one has opened the cafe yet I thought I would. Breakfast or coffee anyone?
    Whatever you're doing have a Happy Saturday images-5.jpeg blueberry-pancake-breakfast_thumbnailmedium_2017-04-06-17-19-17.jpg images-4.jpeg 3BD7B53B00000578-4087368-image-a-30_1483539486377.jpg www.drinkpreneur.com-consumer-coffee-trends-for-2018-coffee.jpg images-6.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Witty_Sarcasm, yonk, Kiwi2016 and 2 others like this.
  2. Woowoo

yonk likes this.
  3. Woowoo

yonk likes this.
  4. Lulabelle

Lulabelle Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi Woowoo :)

Thanks for the invite. Wow, all that lovely looking breakfast is making me hungry...

What is everyone up to today?

5. Woowoo

No plans yet @Lulabelle I've been awake since 6.30 so I really should get up and make some real breakfast.

What does your weekend have in store for you?

6. Woowoo

7. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Supporter

Hiya @Woowoo and thanks for the invite! Sorry for the late entry, I've been thawing out at work. It's 5degrees at my house but toasty warm here with my two lovely 1000degree furnaces:

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Thought I'd bring along some happy breakfasts to cheer you up:

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

And some milk and cookies for the hogs (another for the collection @Alwayswrong )
    image.jpeg

Come along and keep us company in one of the two cafes today @JacsMom @Petal @Winter Blues @unlucky me @BumbleBee @Mercedesgirl @JD4010 @Charlieb10088 @bubblebear @Deety @JustLovely @Shannew @Kira @Rockclimbinggirl @Freya @sassy123 @Bassettherapy @crumbum @gazjustgaz @JulieDegraw @Kiwi2016 @Pagan @Dawn @Unknown_111 @baywasp @texaskitty @Laura79 @Kate68 @Aprilflowers7 @Endlessagony @Kalicka @Innocent Forever @PhoenixLady @sedamDanaLjeta @walkerbait95 @Ash600 @sa3 @Daíthí @drinty @JmpMster @Acy @Anne Charlotte and so many more! I'm off to say hi in the other cafe but always on PM if you're ever lonely WooWoo; and the same goes for all my SF family, love to all XXX

Dawn, Deety, Witty_Sarcasm and 7 others like this.
  8. Woowoo

Hey @Karmitkurmit
    It sounds and looks lovely and warm where you are. I'm trying to keep warm by snuggling under the duvet.
    I love the smiley breakfasts.
    See you in the other cafe :)

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  9. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Lol - if you need the Cafés merged in the future just ask the staff to do it. It's too late now as posts will double up and look ultra weird (as in weirder than normal!!) :p

Woowoo and Karmitkurmit like this.
  10. Woowoo

Aah thanks kira. Didn't know you could do that

Karmitkurmit and Kira like this.
  11. Karmitkurmit

I'm getting deeply philosophical now, but I love the "Weirder than Normal" comment; by its very definition, weirder than normal is not normal at all but is in fact weird! :rolleyes::):confused:;):cool::(:eek::p

I think I may have to use that more often. Hope you're well darl' and settling in to your new home. X

Kira likes this.
  12. Kira

Oh, I did pick up on that same fact! Weirder than normal. I meant weirder than it normally is o_O
    The Café is never normal which is why it's so awesome!
    I'm enjoying my new home thanks Kurmit(?) (I didn't know what to call you then!!) I was going to use your real name but no one would know who I was talking to!) Haha. :p

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  13. Karmitkurmit

I know what ya meant, and who needs normal anyway!!? That's the beauty of this place, the bench mark for 'normal' has been shifted; "up yours society, the SF family will set it's own standards for normal and weird, thanks very much! :p"

That's Ok Kira, no one ever knows who I'm talking to anyway, partly because I'm often seen talking to myself as it's the most intelligent conversation I get these days.

No it isn't.

Don't you start.

I'm just saying.

Well don't be so rude I'm talking to Kira.

Fine, I'll go entertain myself.

:p

Woowoo and Kira like this.
  14. Kira

Oh, what a belly laugh! Now go and eat Mister! :)

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  15. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

@Karmitkurmit, I have a terrible (hemo)rrhage of oxytocin ("the LOVE HORMONE") for your hedgehogs!!!!!!!! I feel I'm melting!

16. Karmitkurmit

Wait till I get my own, then we'll have some fun with the official SF Hog! :)

Alwayswrong likes this.
  17. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

I thought I'd serve up a throw back from youth, creamed chipped beef on toast. My mom called it shit on a shingle. I loved it and would mix it with spinach to make it "seem" healthy.
    Creamed-Chipped-Beef.jpg

Here it is in a sandwich :eek:
    sandwich.jpg

And deconstructed for you foodies out there ;)
    fancy.jpg

Have a wonderful day where ever you are in the world!

Deety, Witty_Sarcasm, Kira and 6 others like this.
  18. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Just thought I'd see if I sent this teeny tiny message to Dave if he'd realize I was talking to him since apparently he doesn't know his name.

MarkahMalady and Karmitkurmit like this.
  19. Karmitkurmit

Haha! I spent a few seconds there trying to "reverse pinch" my screen to get the text bigger!

Thanks for reminding me of my rather common name :p

Think I might change it by deed pole to Karmitkurmit :cool: That'd weird my ex out! :rolleyes: Not to mention the post man :D

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  20. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

You could sure do that, Karmit. You would sure be unusual then. No one would get you mixed up with anyone else, that's for sure. And you could get a pet hog. (and ask ladies if they wanna ride your hog. Your bike, of course.)
    @Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit likes this.