Jim's cafe- Saturday 3 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunspots

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi Woowoo :)

Thanks for the invite. Wow, all that lovely looking breakfast is making me hungry...

What is everyone up to today?

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
No plans yet @Lulabelle I've been awake since 6.30 so I really should get up and make some real breakfast.

What does your weekend have in store for you?

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Hiya @Woowoo and thanks for the invite! Sorry for the late entry, I've been thawing out at work. It's 5degrees at my house but toasty warm here with my two lovely 1000degree furnaces:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thought I'd bring along some happy breakfasts to cheer you up:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And some milk and cookies for the hogs (another for the collection @Alwayswrong )
image.jpeg

Come along and keep us company in one of the two cafes today @JacsMom @Petal @Winter Blues @unlucky me @BumbleBee @Mercedesgirl @JD4010 @Charlieb10088 @bubblebear @Deety @JustLovely @Shannew @Kira @Rockclimbinggirl @Freya @sassy123 @Bassettherapy @crumbum @gazjustgaz @JulieDegraw @Kiwi2016 @Pagan @Dawn @Unknown_111 @baywasp @texaskitty @Laura79 @Kate68 @Aprilflowers7 @Endlessagony @Kalicka @Innocent Forever @PhoenixLady @sedamDanaLjeta @walkerbait95 @Ash600 @sa3 @Daíthí @drinty @JmpMster @Acy @Anne Charlotte and so many more! I'm off to say hi in the other cafe but always on PM if you're ever lonely WooWoo; and the same goes for all my SF family, love to all XXX

Kira

Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Lol - if you need the Cafés merged in the future just ask the staff to do it. It's too late now as posts will double up and look ultra weird (as in weirder than normal!!) :p

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Lol - if you need the Cafés merged in the future just ask the staff to do it. It's too late now as posts will double up and look ultra weird (as in weirder than normal!!) :p
I'm getting deeply philosophical now, but I love the "Weirder than Normal" comment; by its very definition, weirder than normal is not normal at all but is in fact weird! :rolleyes::):confused:;):cool::(:eek::p

I think I may have to use that more often. Hope you're well darl' and settling in to your new home. X

Kira

Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm getting deeply philosophical now, but I love the "Weirder than Normal" comment; by its very definition, weirder than normal is not normal at all but is in fact weird! :rolleyes::):confused:;):cool::(:eek::p

I think I may have to use that more often. Hope you're well darl' and settling in to your new home. X
Oh, I did pick up on that same fact! Weirder than normal. I meant weirder than it normally is o_O
The Café is never normal which is why it's so awesome!
I'm enjoying my new home thanks Kurmit(?) (I didn't know what to call you then!!) I was going to use your real name but no one would know who I was talking to!) Haha. :p

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Oh, I did pick up on that same fact! Weirder than normal. I meant weirder than it normally is o_O
The Café is never normal which is why it's so awesome!
I'm enjoying my new home thanks Kurmit(?) (I didn't know what to call you then!!) I was going to use your real name but no one would know who I was talking to!) Haha. :p
I know what ya meant, and who needs normal anyway!!? That's the beauty of this place, the bench mark for 'normal' has been shifted; "up yours society, the SF family will set it's own standards for normal and weird, thanks very much! :p"

That's Ok Kira, no one ever knows who I'm talking to anyway, partly because I'm often seen talking to myself as it's the most intelligent conversation I get these days.

No it isn't.

Don't you start.

I'm just saying.

Well don't be so rude I'm talking to Kira.

Fine, I'll go entertain myself.

:p

Sunday16

I thought I'd serve up a throw back from youth, creamed chipped beef on toast. My mom called it shit on a shingle. I loved it and would mix it with spinach to make it "seem" healthy.
Creamed-Chipped-Beef.jpg

Here it is in a sandwich :eek:
sandwich.jpg

And deconstructed for you foodies out there ;)
fancy.jpg

Have a wonderful day where ever you are in the world!

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Just thought I'd see if I sent this teeny tiny message to Dave if he'd realize I was talking to him since apparently he doesn't know his name.
Haha! I spent a few seconds there trying to "reverse pinch" my screen to get the text bigger!

Thanks for reminding me of my rather common name :p

Think I might change it by deed pole to Karmitkurmit :cool: That'd weird my ex out! :rolleyes: Not to mention the post man :D

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
You could sure do that, Karmit. You would sure be unusual then. No one would get you mixed up with anyone else, that's for sure. And you could get a pet hog. (and ask ladies if they wanna ride your hog. Your bike, of course.)
@Karmitkurmit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00