Jim's cafe- Saturday 3 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
View attachment 6595
Any of you guys think you could manage this??
Thanks for the opener @Woowoo :)
Where my homies @Gonz and @yonk at?
I'm gonna have some beers and listen to records later if anybody feels like chilling (^~^)
I'll dig the record player out and some of my old LPs and whatever the brown stuff is I'm sure it'll go down nicely with a few beers and some good company! :)

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for invite @Karmitkurmit ....thought would bring in some rainbows and hoping sunshine comes for all those in awful weather....

View attachment 6601 View attachment 6602 View attachment 6603
tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @Jazlyn @A guy with feelings @Anne Charlotte @texaskitty @Acy @Brian777 @Petal
I thought I'd serve up a throw back from youth, creamed chipped beef on toast. My mom called it shit on a shingle. I loved it and would mix it with spinach to make it "seem" healthy.
View attachment 6589

Here it is in a sandwich :eek:
View attachment 6590

And deconstructed for you foodies out there ;)
View attachment 6591

Have a wonderful day where ever you are in the world!
Creamed chipped beef on toast is one of my favorite breakfast treats!....thanks for reminding me of it...as may just have to buy some...

yonk

oh wow, double invites. thanks @Woowoo and @MarkahMalady xD
i went out to buy "gado-gado" and kebab just recently ~

View attachment 6604 View attachment 6605
(gado-gado and kebab. picture ratio is misleading ~)

today's photo ch is about "my name is.." slim shady? x) i mean, yonk
View attachment 6606 View attachment 6607

today i was a bit cloudy. but i know it too will pass. and how i'm glad i'm right
i'm a simple man. i eat / i sweat / i see sweet girl, cloud go away x) (a combo. had badminton, a girl joined which usually all boys, and i ate ~)
well, hope everyone had a swell day too :) happy saturday everyone ~ *dance

crumbum

SF Supporter
Thanks for the invite @Woowoo and @Karmitkurmit

@Rebecca

The cafe is a place where we say good morning and share pictures and try to stem the tide of karmit infestations with karmit traps and insecticides and generally just say hello to each other and say how we are doing. Welcome to the cafe (and to SF) Rebecca!:)

@yonk .. why do you eat so well? Weirdo.

Today I feel almost almost normal for the first time in months. I'm going to forgive myself today and try to keep my mind as quiet as possible.

This is what I eat yonk..

Just eggs with whateverthefuck vegetables and potatoish things I have in the fridge..

And this is how I feel after :/

@Innocent Forever @texaskitty @PhoenixLady @Sunday16 @shania @drinty @gazjustgaz @bobbob @rabitt3434 @Snake on the Moon @bubblebear @CGMAngel @pooky @Witty_Sarcasm @Shannew @Deety @Arun @Butterfly @Jade24 @unlucky me @Pagan @Zzoey @Zambee123

I hope everyone's day is hopeful and safe.

unlucky me

Thanks for the invite @Woowoo and @Karmitkurmit

@Rebecca

The cafe is a place where we say good morning and share pictures and try to stem the tide of karmit infestations with karmit traps and insecticides and generally just say hello to each other and say how we are doing. Welcome to the cafe (and to SF) Rebecca!:)

@yonk .. why do you eat so well? Weirdo.

Today I feel almost almost normal for the first time in months. I'm going to forgive myself today and try to keep my mind as quiet as possible.

This is what I eat yonk..

Just eggs with whateverthefuck vegetables and potatoish things I have in the fridge..

And this is how I feel after :/

@Innocent Forever @texaskitty @PhoenixLady @Sunday16 @shania @drinty @gazjustgaz @bobbob @rabitt3434 @Snake on the Moon @bubblebear @CGMAngel @pooky @Witty_Sarcasm @Shannew @Deety @Arun @Butterfly @Jade24 @unlucky me @Pagan @Zzoey @Zambee123

I hope everyone's day is hopeful and safe.
Crummy it's great to hear you're ok.
I'm badly depressed and tired this few days.so I'm coming to this part less.im so tired of life...
Eggs are good lol;)
I think my depression and panic attacks are increasin...though artwork always helps me to some extent.
Wish you the best hun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00