• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's cafe Sunday 20th September - we're open - say hello 🎗

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to Jim's cafe peeps...I totally stole the keys from @Sunspots handbag, don't tell - don't let her know I was snooping around, I just wanted to see if she had any nice make up or perfume in there... *halo*shh*shh*shh*shy

I would like to take this special moment to say congratulations to @KindaOtiose for now being on the staff team here on SF, a new pro. Well done buddy.*bounce

Breakfast is ready but since its Sunday, SF staff are doing a 5 star bedside service ;), thanks @Nick for organising and at @KindaOtiose for making it look so, so pretty , do you have different breakfasts on a Sunday than other days? What's your fave brekkie item? Mine would have to be hash browns with poached eggs and mushrooms...yum! I'm not fussy :D

1600562975082.png 1600562986343.png 1600563088827.png

Pop quiz time; very interesting ones today... *bravo

1. When was the last time you did something for the first time?

2. How do you show gratitude for the things you already have?

3. Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there aren't any punishments at all?

4. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

5. Who is your role model? It can be on here or IRL or both.

If you are just waking up, I hope this is what you are seeing as you open your mind. 1600563737419.png

If you're going to sleep, I hope this will catch your eye, an amazing full moon shining through. 1600563811172.png

Last edited:

Sevven

It's still Saturday here but I love the Q &A and can't resist.
I don't eat anything special on sundays. I like pastries and breakfast sandwiches, but not like Jimmy Dean, like a fatty Jack in the Box sourdough toast thing.
jitb-lbs.jpg

Ummm... Like a month ago I played the mandolin for money. I'm just learning and usually really stressed about practicing so it was pleasantly surprising to enjoy doing it for 4 hours.

Sometimes I genuinely say, "Thank you, universe," out loud wherever I am. I tell my family how much they mean to me. I thank my husband for having my back through everything. I give back whenever I can.

3. Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there aren't any punishments at all?
So much.

Have like 7 kids and have a family band. Haha

Honestly...I don't really have once. I told my husband, it's hard because I can't look anywhere without seeing serious fuck upsI want nothing to do with. We're all a mess, our parents failed by trying to "go by the book" and we're forced to write our own book.
Actually.... one of my childhood imaginary friends. Lol. I want to be her when I grow up. She was my mother when my mother failed me. She is grace and kindness without compromise.

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
Congratulations on becoming part of the staff.

I am so old fashioned and set in my ways I can't remember.

There are a number of charities I regularly contribute to such as March of Dimes, Toys For Tots and some others that come up.

Not normally but I expect to screw up, it is one of the things I accept as being human.

Mine for gold or diamonds is a good one.

The joke ones: Caligula, Attila, Tamerlane and Sawney Bean who may have been urban legend. The true ones of who I would want to live as: Hannibal Barca, Bellisarius, Turenne, Friedrich Spee.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
ok now for the questions

1. last time i did something for the first time : last year when i street raced my son, that's the first time i raced him in a powerful antique , he had a 1978 chrysler.

2. how do i show gratitude for what i have : first i thank god every night in my prayers and i always try to give back.

3. am i afraid of making mistakes : no because i do make mistakes sometimes. when i make a mistake i can learn from it and move forward, even at my age.

4. what would i do if i couldn't fail. 1st i'd play every lottery drawing and bet on every longshot in a horse race. then i would work on solving all the problems in the world. since i can't fail i would eliminate war, hunger and hate. i'd get competent health and mental health services availabe free. earth would be a paradise

5. role model : irl deceased but my role model is gene roddenberry, his view of mankinds future is so positive. on SF of course it would be @Champagne someday i hope to be as good as her on SF

mike

SamIAm

Welcome to Jim's cafe peeps...I totally stole the keys from @Sunspots handbag, don't tell - don't let her know I was snooping around, I just wanted to see if she had any nice make up or perfume in there... *halo*shh*shh*shh*shy

I would like to take this special moment to say congratulations to @KindaOtiose for now being on the staff team here on SF, a new pro. Well done buddy.*bounce

Breakfast is ready but since its Sunday, SF staff are doing a 5 star bedside service ;), thanks @Nick for organising and at @KindaOtiose for making it look so, so pretty , do you have different breakfasts on a Sunday than other days? What's your fave brekkie item? Mine would have to be hash browns with poached eggs and mushrooms...yum! I'm not fussy :D

View attachment 38118 View attachment 38119 View attachment 38120

Pop quiz time; very interesting ones today... *bravo

If you are just waking up, I hope this is what you are seeing as you open your mind. View attachment 38121

If you're going to sleep, I hope this will catch your eye, an amazing full moon shining through. View attachment 38122

Wow great pics! Good morning Champagne and everyone!!! Thank you for the tag. I love eggs and toast every Sunday as I have no time to make them during the week.

1. When was the last time you did something for the first time? A few days ago I decided to be brave and try sauerkraut for the first time (it was really good so I should try new things more often!).

2. How do you show gratitude for the things you already have? By helping the less fortunate as often as I can. I volunteer at a homeless shelter 3 times a week.

3. Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there aren't any punishments at all? Yes I'm still afraid.

4. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? Try skydiving.

5. Who is your role model? It can be on here or IRL or both. Everyone on this forum.

I hope everyone has an amazing day! I'm always thinking of everyone here. I'll be checking in with everyone later. Take good care of yourselves. Congratulations Otiose! I'm excited for you and looking forward to speaking with you. *stars

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Champagne, nice cafe :)

ooh, I don't know if I have a favorite breakfast item. It depends on where I'm getting it from. But maybe really good pancakes.

Hmm, I can't remember, things lately are pretty similar every day.

I've started writing a gratitude list before bed, to try to remember what I have, and I try to be generous and giving. But most of all, I try to be understanding of others and the situation they may be coming from.

Yes. Very much yes.

Be less afraid all the time, clearly. Um, realistically, I could commit to making changes in my life for the better. I hold back on committing to things because I don't want to say I'm going to do something and then fail at it.

I can't think of one person in particular. Different people inspire me in different ways.

ShyGuy

1. When was the last time you did something for the first time? Wat.. wat??? Anyways I got Super Mario 3d collection and my Nephew has been playing it a lot with me.

2. How do you show gratitude for the things you already have? I say thank you.

3. Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there aren't any punishments at all? Yup

4. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? A.. lot!!!!

5. Who is your role model? It can be on here or IRL or bo My internet Sensei, and Bobobo-bobo-bobobo

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00