Jim's Cafe - Wednesday 27th September to 29th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Its cool, its all gravy! You're right though... some people can be really crappy. I wish I could go back in time and give every single one of those people a good (Taylor) swift kick in the ass. I remember when you used to mention that about the users and stalkers, and I'm also truly sorry that you've had to experience that. I've been used by many people myself so I know what its like, just seen as an asset and not a person. I've been stalked at least once - had someone stalk an old blog of mine many years ago back in 2005 for nearly three years, didn't even realize it until way later. Even tried to spread lies about me to my then-girlfriend at the time (had her own blog too; which is how we met). I really couldn't do much about it until I eventually made my blog private, which stopped it.

(Okay, that Taylor Swift pun was lame as hell. I know.)

I'm sensitive too (well we're both Pisces so that makes sense). I remember when something bugged or hurt me it would last for days on end, but because of my depression it kinda withered away the sensitivity. Its still there in segments, but I kinda bounce back from feeling down much faster than I used to be. There's never anything wrong with being sensitive, I'd say - shows a real, true human side to a person. But I get what you mean... after so long, its like, what is there left to really feel? And the concept to live an entire life without being able to experience things more often like love, joy, and happiness is depressing. I'd kill to have those feelings again myself.

Tell you what, Witty, we should work on building a booby traps so if more users and stalkers happen to dare show their face, they're in for a rude awakening. Don't think they're gonna be too happy about falling into spike traps, alligator ponds, swinging logs, or being suspended upside down in the air. Or maybe a giant trained dog with really sharp teeth will make them think twice about trying to get anywhere near you.
Nah, it wasn't a lame pun, I liked it. Besides, I am all about lame puns, metaphors, and anything else you can think of. Humor is something that keeps me going, and has for a long time. I guess that's why I am sarcastic, but I try not to be razor sharp with my humor, not too much anyway.

Sometimes I feel like my depression heightens my emotions, like I will feel sadness more acutely, or rage, or emptiness. Of course, that may also be some sort of undiagnosed condition or something.

Yes, we need to set booby traps! And maybe I should stop with the replies, I feel like I am taking over the Cafe with useless drivel :o

...Wait... None, you're on the autism spectrum too? :eek: I thought I was the only one around here. My god, I wish I could say I was proud to be an aspie but sadly being autistic has held me back from accomplishing most things normal people could easily excel at. Not to mention social interactions have been stonewalling me for as long as I can remember. Sometimes I'm too afraid to tell anyone...but eventually people figure out I'm not a conformist and then all hell breaks loose...
Probably because “normal” doesn’t exist, or it’s a droplet of what does exist. The average elevation of North America is, supposedly, 2625 feet above sea level. But unless you live along a line that whipsaws across North Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas and West Texas, then goes down Mexico almost to the Yucatan, and bends back north to slice LA and Seattle off in a narrow strip of West Coast , you’re either below “normal,” as on the muddy Missouri bottoms, or you’re too high, as in Denver. There’s nothing on the “normal elevation line” but dusty small towns or, in California, vineyards, if you wanna get drunk over being “abnormal.”

Yeah. It bothers me, too. In a practical way. I have no source of income, no one will hire me, and Social Security’s gonna keep denying me and fight it all the way to the Tenth Circuit Court if they must. They’ll spend $20 on legal fees and psychologists and vocational experts to avoid paying a dime in benefits, if it’s a “crazy check” claim. :mad:

But I need to accept that’s how it is. At least I’m not having to squat down naked in a mud & wattle hut in a jungle camp on Borneo, drinking river water with worms out of a discarded 7-Eleven cup that washed ashore from the rich world. There are people who must live like that, because they have no choice. It’s not fair, and it never will be.

You take care. We still have Monty Python, if we need a 16-ton humor drop! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00