Jims's Cafe Saturday 1 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Stewart

Jim's Cafe Thursday November 6th, 2014

Hello everybody.

Just got back from work. Sleepy. Will take a nap after I get something to eat. :sleep:

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Re: Jim's Cafe Thursday November 6th, 2014

Heyroo Stewart!

Glad that you started the thread... it would be a sad day indeed, if the thread Jim started were to go away for a day.

Mr Stewart

Re: Jim's Cafe Thursday November 6th, 2014

Indeedio. :)

I think I will begin to start it right when I go to bed in the evening so the thread gets a full 24 hour day open before the next one. I remember Jim was always starting these threads at like 2am his time because his sleeping schedule was all weird. Ha! ;)

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Jim's Cafe, Friday, November 7

cannot sleep 4am up worried so much on my mind oh well might as well stay up now
Hope everyone has a good weekend

Twocky61

Banned Member
Re: Jim's Cafe, Friday, November 7

Go & make a coffee TE & see if that helps, or go for an early morning walk & hear the birds singing there morning chorus then perhaps you wont :feelblah:

:hug:

Mr Stewart

Re: Jim's Cafe, Friday, November 7

Good morning coffee forums. Just here at work and not busy so i thought i would stop in to cafe thread.

Moving pretty slow this morning. Did not sleep well last night.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: Jim's Cafe, Sat, November 8 2014

Hiyas, it is cold here too but I managed to go shopping for around 2 hours, it was nice :) sure made me feel better

hope everyone had a great weekend :hug:

cymbele

SF Supporter

Got up too late to need to do scraping! Going to have a busy day shopping myself, work for a few hours, and then Games Night with friends. Christmas shopping starting now.

Need to go to UPS to ship clothes back to online stores. Clothes are too small. Bah Humbug!

Tomorrow an easy hike with another group of friends...will be nice to get out in the woods.
Have a good weekend everyone

True-Lee

Re: Jim's Cafe Wednesday November 5th

Well, I am glad to see that you are Baking, Unlike me, I am a Half-Baked Idea lol. l am just now getting settled down, Maine has had lots of snow and wind. I lost my power and I just around noon got my phone back. 5 days without communicating with the outside world........sigh. Some times I wonder. I am glad to see that recipe worked out? So see you can bake! It is good to be at least communicating with someone in some fashion, I was going to talk to the trees soon but they get kind of grumpy, weell... if you saw the Lord of The Rings you would know what I mean. Hmm it must be around lunch time or a little after there now. Well Bon Apatite'

Mr Stewart

hello to coffee forums,

just back in from work now and have to head off again momentarily. going to restaurant for my father in-law's birthday. it's kind of a long drive and I am not really looking forward to that. dinner should be good though. i guess a big winter storm is due to blow in late this evening. :snow:

Jae

Jim's Cafe, Sunday November 9, 2014

..heya everyone :) ..I decided to come and have a parfait..ahhh wait..does Jim's Cafe have parfait?.. :p <looks for menu>

..I hope every is having a great day :)

:bunny:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Re: Jim's Cafe, Sunday November 9, 2014

Lots of parfaits i think Jim would like Chocolate parfait the best I like caramel well up most night so glad to see daylight now hope all have a good day

True-Lee

Well, "I" will say Hi, I think that we need someone here to keep that menu board up to date. I dunno, maybe it's just me?

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo!

Court cases and court decisions to be read today, so I can be ready for answering questions tomorrow. We'll see how things go. So much to do! Gotta get to it!

Mr Stewart

hi everybody,

Winter's surely here. :snow:

Other than that I'm doing okay. Not looking forward to work tomorrow but it's only one day and then I have my two days off after.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Jim's cafe November 10th 2014

Good morning everyone!! I've been awake since yesterday evening lol, have a dentist appointment later but thankfully I am not tired anyway. I just asked my sister could she collect my meds from the pharmacy...she says ''you didn't have anxiety at the weekend and you're faking it now'' the reason I asked her would she get them was because she was taking her daughter to school anyway and this is the biggest dilemma, the man that raped and abused me would be bringing his kids to school at the same time and she knows that full well that I wouldn't wanna see or run into him. Ugh just when we think can finally get people to understand they cannot connect the dots of no anxiety collecting meds on saturday - due to there being no school on saturdays. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But anyway...I waited a few mins more and got them myself. I just honestly can't tell the difference if they are just being mean and saying I am faking the anxiety or really don't understand or at worst, don't care?!?!

Anyway that is my rant for the morning, it's hurtful when someone tells you you're not anxious, and then I walk up the street with a hood over my head and my hands by my face... I do go out, just not at times when I'm likely to run into that scum.

Sorry for my rant....I do hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm getting a filling at the dentist but I like going to the dentist :) Only downside is my filling will cost 75 euros ugh!

Anyway, big hugs to everyone here, make each day count :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00