Know thyself, spending time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road to Nowhere

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
SF Supporter
[/QUOTE]
This is a great documentary for anyone wanting to expand there consciousness and what our 5 senses perceive as reality. It touches on a lot of points that are at the foundation of my pursuit of knowledge, by not only knowing the path but walking it. It challenges one to question what were taught. What we perceive as reality, and our place in the universe. Once you wake up you see just how far the rabbit hole goes.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
This is a great documentary for anyone wanting to expand there consciousness and what our 5 senses perceive as reality. It touches on a lot of points that are at the foundation of my pursuit of knowledge, by not only knowing the path but walking it. It challenges one to question what were taught. What we perceive as reality, and our place in the universe. Once you wake up you see just how far the rabbit hole goes.[/QUOTE]
Yes *yes4

Road to Nowhere

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
SF Supporter
Documentary "UNGRIP" Very eye-opening and imagination activating movie about a man who surrendered to his mistakes and chose to take the res. Wich people won't do... but I'm just putting my thoughts out there. All in all, worth your time.ponsibility to be free.
Now, because of a language barrier and brain damage, I might have not caught everything in this movie, but I think Everyone should watch it

"Freedom is not something that is given to you,freedom is something that you have to take."
1590821194173.png

Road to Nowhere

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
SF Supporter
Damon T berry is a film maker who brings ancient and hidden knowledge to light, he reveals many truths that otherwise would not be exposed. This is an eye opening mind blowing series, that is 8 episodes long. Though I may have some questions, or doubts with the series. I can definitely say that have I taken what I have learned from the Knowledge Of The Forever Time and have used this wisdom to further my journey to awakening.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Damon T berry is a film maker who brings ancient and hidden knowledge to light, he reveals many truths that otherwise would not be exposed. This is an eye opening mind blowing series, that is 8 episodes long. Though I may have some questions, or doubts with the series. I can definitely say that have I taken what I have learned from the Knowledge Of The Forever Time and have used this wisdom to further my journey to awakening.
I will watch it today *thumbsup

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Bruce Lipton The Biology of Belief
Self Healing

Bruce Harold Lipton is an American developmental biologist notable for his views on epigenetics. In his book The Biology of Belief, he claimed that beliefs control human biology rather than DNA and inheritance. Lipton's extraordinary claims have not received attention from mainstream science.

Road to Nowhere

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
SF Supporter
Hey Myaing here's some enlightenment channels I subscribe to on you tube that you might like to check out, they have helped me on my path of knowledge.

1. Actualized.org
2. Adyashanti
3. Pursuit of Wonder
4. The school of life
5. You are creators
6. Law of attraction coaching
7. Seeker
8. Ted Talks
9. Talks at google
10. Gaia
11. Alan Watts
12. Universe inside you
13. Doleras Cannon
14 Edgar Cayce
15. Carl Jung

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Hey Myaing here's some enlightenment channels I subscribe to on you tube that you might like to check out, they have helped me on my path of knowledge.

1. Actualized.org
2. Adyashanti
3. Pursuit of Wonder
4. The school of life
5. You are creators
6. Law of attraction coaching
7. Seeker
8. Ted Talks
9. Talks at google
10. Gaia
11. Alan Watts
12. Universe inside you