KPop Thread

BlueGreen

1676628202186.png

Slightly off topic but Kdramas - watched this one, Love to Hate You and this actor, Kim Ji-Hoon, is so obviously the best looking, steals every scene and they make him the lead actors best friend????? Anyone got any thoughts on how they cast these things? It's like giving Brad Pitt a supporting actor role! Is it deliberate? Is it because he's not so well known or not got a lead yet? I just don't understand some of the casting decisions of these things. I'm in the middle of Crash Course in Romance and honestly the two leads are so unlikely together!

BlueGreen

Everyone is saying how young Onew looks but I find this really worrying - has he been on an extreme diet and why are they letting or making idols do this in this day and age? It's not natural for him to be so thin and he doesn't look so healthy. It's really concerning. Even his own fans didn't recognise him in the photo with Minho that came out recently.

1677320456070.png

Last edited:

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
oh hey! i'm not a massive fan of any groups, but i do like GWSN a lot -- wish the situation with their company wasn't so bad. shame all of that talent's down the drain, but at least they won the lawsuit!
This is pretty good. I might need to add it to a playlist.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00