KPop Thread

BlueGreen

Hi, new here and happy to find some fellow kpop fans… as you can probably see by my user my favorite group is Seventeen but i like a lot more groups as well :) hope you guys don’t mind me sharing my favorite title songs by them
Hi and welcome @17carat, great to have someone new here! I'm a very old Kpop fan, got into it through my son! Who do you like (or stan!)? I first got into Shinee, then EXO then NCT and of course SuperM. Really into the choreography so basically everyone in SuperM but I have a soft spot for Taemin especially. We need some more boybands featured here :D so great to see Seventeen! Hope you will give us more of your favourites!

Hi and welcome @17carat, great to have someone new here! I'm a very old Kpop fan, got into it through my son! Who do you like (or stan!)? I first got into Shinee, then EXO then NCT and of course SuperM. Really into the choreography so basically everyone in SuperM but I have a soft spot for Taemin especially. We need some more boybands featured here :D so great to see Seventeen! Hope you will give us more of your favourites!
Hi! Other than Seventeen, I like TXT, BTS, Blackpink, Twice, maybe Red Velvet, and then a bunch of 4th gen girl groups like IVE, ITZY, STAYC, etc. I’m pretty familiar/casual fans of the SM groups you mentioned too, anddd i’m probably forgetting a whole lot more :) sorry i’m not much of a 2nd gen fan because i got into kpop later but i’m still familiar with lots of the classic groups and songs from then!!! :D

BlueGreen

Hi! Other than Seventeen, I like TXT, BTS, Blackpink, Twice, maybe Red Velvet, and then a bunch of 4th gen girl groups like IVE, ITZY, STAYC, etc. I’m pretty familiar/casual fans of the SM groups you mentioned too, anddd i’m probably forgetting a whole lot more :) sorry i’m not much of a 2nd gen fan because i got into kpop later but i’m still familiar with lots of the classic groups and songs from then!!! :D
That's OK, I'm only familiar with random stuff too. I got into Kpop in 2017 but straight away I loved Shinee. I wish I had heard of them sooner. It's funny that they are called classic, especially as I am so old for a Kpop fan too! *hysterical I do check out all the stuff in the charts though. This year seems a bit quiet in terms of quality songs - maybe that's just me?

That's OK, I'm only familiar with random stuff too. I got into Kpop in 2017 but straight away I loved Shinee. I wish I had heard of them sooner. It's funny that they are called classic, especially as I am so old for a Kpop fan too! *hysterical I do check out all the stuff in the charts though. This year seems a bit quiet in terms of quality songs - maybe that's just me?
Haha i guess there are so many new groups nowadays that older groups become “senior” pretty fast :D As for music quality i really can’t say anything as i’m the type to like a song if i just listen to it enough, which i’m guilty of for most popular songs haha

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@17carat I like your name. Do you watch Form of Therapy? He's a guy that does kpop video reactions on YouTube. I mention him because he's a big Seventeen fan.

@17carat I like your name. Do you watch Form of Therapy? He's a guy that does kpop video reactions on YouTube. I mention him because he's a big Seventeen fan.
I think I recall watching his most recent Seventeen reaction but i’m not too familiar with him since i don’t watch many reaction videos, now i might check out more of them though :D

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
yeaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahha. ooh i like. now TxT isnt bad, the younger generations and is it just me or is the OG dead now?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00