I am looking forward to lunchtime. I made myself something nice - a salad. It's healthy and delicious. I don't usually do this and it feels good to know that I did. I hope you will have a nice lunch too😘.
I had a lovely lunch - I tried out a new recipe for zucchini, mint and lemon risotto last night and there was just enough left over for my lunch today. It was delicious, I'll definitely be making it again.
Thank you...I tend to keep to myself for the most part (with the exception of my son), but deep down I know it's good to get out and socialize occasionally. I guess I just enjoy my solitude..
Lots of things, nothing much in terms of actual "plans" but that's ok cos I know at some point (hopefully fairly soon) I'll be eating some kind of chocolate or other yummy food, having my kitties lay beside me when I go to bed in awhile, whenever I watch one of the Star Wars movies again (the good ones aka original 3 that is lol), looking at pix of Mark Hamill and enjoying the power of the pure complete love I feel for him ❤ ❤ ❤
This is so true. Well, to be honest, I don't feel like sleeping at night. Instead, I sleep all day but waking up after a long slumber always sets me in a great mood.
I had a lovely lunch - I tried out a new recipe for zucchini, mint and lemon risotto last night and there was just enough left over for my lunch today. It was delicious, I'll definitely be making it again.
Thank you...I tend to keep to myself for the most part (with the exception of my son), but deep down I know it's good to get out and socialize occasionally. I guess I just enjoy my solitude..
Well, I'm just looking forward to having a Netflix and chill kind of days as I wait for my documents to be done with and so I can finally move and work in UK. I am from a small country in Asia and I am just so excited.
I know that sounds terrible, but I am. Which is a big change because usually I hate Christmas. But I've met lots of new people here at the apartment building and will love leaving presents at their doors on Christmas!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.