• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lots of things, nothing much in terms of actual "plans" but that's ok cos I know at some point (hopefully fairly soon) I'll be eating some kind of chocolate or other yummy food, having my kitties lay beside me when I go to bed in awhile, whenever I watch one of the Star Wars movies again (the good ones aka original 3 that is lol), looking at pix of Mark Hamill and enjoying the power of the pure complete love I feel for him :) ❤ ❤ ❤
 
I hope you enjoy your salad ET :)

I had a lovely lunch - I tried out a new recipe for zucchini, mint and lemon risotto last night and there was just enough left over for my lunch today. It was delicious, I'll definitely be making it again.
I wish I was into cooking like you are. I couldn't even fry an egg lol. But I never said I wasn't interested in trying out new things. :)
 

Angie

Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
I am looking forward to...

Christmas!!!!

I know that sounds terrible, but I am. Which is a big change because usually I hate Christmas. But I've met lots of new people here at the apartment building and will love leaving presents at their doors on Christmas!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top