1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

Discussion in 'Strategies for Success' started by Petal, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Arun

Arun Well-Known Member

Hi Kira! Overseas- to Italy!

DrownedFishOnFire and Kira like this.
  2. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

Our third wedding anniversary is coming up on April 25th and I'm excited! :D

clairedelune and Winter Blues like this.
  3. JustLovely

JustLovely Wants to become a cat

I'm looking forward to meeting with my boyfriend. Only that I have no idea when we will be actually able to meet. I am not even sure whether he's still my boyfriend. But it is the only thing I am looking forward too. I'm looking forward to it every second of the day. Just the thought of chain of days, filled with just waiting, that I see in front of me makes me feel physically sick.

4. Looing forward to my holiday in June

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  5. Lilyfrog

Lilyfrog Well-Known Member

Taking my youngest to an inflatable jump park tomorrow

6. Abbey1

Abbey1 New Member

Hopefully going on holiday with my boyfriend to the Mediterranean this summer

7. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

Oh! I'm looking forward tomoving to a cozy place for my pets and me to call it HOME, and go on with my beloved Physics

DrownedFishOnFire, Kira and Supernova like this.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Looking forward to driving, one day.

9. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

Looking forward to receiving a wheelchair that finally will fit me as it should after three years and not further inflict damage on my shoulder nor hinder me in day to day activities. Repeatedly getting stuck in my own hallway is not fun nor is struggling to wheel myself on the flat - no I am not weak. The wheelchair is three inches too wide and the representatives kept insisting that it was a perfect fit. All of the physical therapists and doctors we saw after disagreed with them.

10. Ineluki

Ineluki The Storm King

Seeing my daughter on Sunday

11. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

It's just a small thing but I still look forward to it. To tell you the truth, it's for my next serving of canned spinach. Hey, don't laugh. To a vegetarian such as myself, a serving of spinach is heaven.

12. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

Already happened - seeing the elephants seals at Año Nuevo State Park today.

13. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm looking forward to going to the movies with my son tonight. I haven't been to the cinema in about 18 months! We're going to see "Game Night". It looks pretty funny. You can't complain about having a good ole laugh! :D

14. weirdjen

weirdjen Lone Wanderer

I am looking forward to learn a new skill that will eventually lead me to create great apps in the future.

15. Lynne1974

Lynne1974 Well-Known Member

My GST/carbon tax deposit in early April. I don't like it warming up outside, but I am looking forward to green leaves, flowers, and dragonflies.

16. Lynne1974

My GST/carbon tax deposit in early April. I don't like it warming up outside, but I am looking forward to green leaves, flowers, and dragonflies.

17. Lynne1974

Sorry. Didn't mean to post it twice.

18. clairedelune

clairedelune Wanderer

I am looking forward to sleeping later tonight. Seriously, I am excited to hit the sheets. I am way too tired for the day.

19. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

20. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Looking forward to finding something to look forward to ;)