• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

HumanExMachina

Swills Soup
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Looking forward to going food shopping, - i know, weird lol
Nothing weird about it, food shopping is great, I love it. That's when we go get all of the nice things we like. A shopping trolley and a pocket full of dosh (yes, I also speak British) is an easy, every day recipe for feeling good.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Nothing weird about it, food shopping is great, I love it. That's when we go get all of the nice things we like. A shopping trolley and a pocket full of dosh (yes, I also speak British) is an easy, every day recipe for feeling good.
LOL! You're hilarious :)

Still have't gotten around to doing a full shop, tomorrow it is!

HumanExMachina

Swills Soup
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
LOL! You're hilarious :)

Still have't gotten around to doing a full shop, tomorrow it is!
I think Sunday will be food fun day for me. I'll get some soy beans and spinach and make a big pot of my famous (actually, only famous in my head) bean and spinach soup. If I make it tomorrow the last of it will still be good on Wednesday, when I have off. I love planning meals days ahead of time (no wonder I'm divorced)

StillSurviving

Looking forward to 2018.

I woke up today (well, I had thought about it before for a few days) and decided that 2018 is going to be the year of ME.

Screw everybody else - it's time I lived and 2018 is going to be about change for the good. I will focus on me and not others. That doesn't mean I won't help others, but not at my expense.

I'll have ups, downs, frustration, depression, anxiety and setbacks, but i'll keep getting up and will not let anything beat me.

I can't wait until 2018 though, I started today and will continue tomorrow.

Come join me everyone, make 2018 YOURS - we'll show the world and everyone in it we won't be beaten.

Bring it on!

:cool:

SofiaLisbon

Dying my hair. I'm just waiting for it to be more healthy so the color sticks more. But yeah, really looking forward to it.

Most of the positive things I want to do are aesthetic stuff.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00