Looking forward to watching my grand-daughter play basketball, seeing my son and his family, and celebrating her twelfth birthday. And distributing little packets of lavender that I got when I was in the Provence region of France to my three grand-daughters and sweet DIL.
We’re getting together as a team to have some breakfast before the Saint Patrick’s Day parade tomorrow. Should be more low key than a lot of the times we get together (which is better for me) and one of the alumni that we miss who was always awesome is planning on showing up.
Getting out the house today. Sat at home all week except when I did a quick food shop. Will be nice to get out and do something rather than mope around at home.
I agree with the Going Shopping as something a person can look forward to---getting out of the house in general can bring an uplift to mood. My only caution would be not to go shopping when you are in a manic phase. :oops:
A single-dorm next year, Meshuggah concert in May, Summer weather, getting this semester’s final grades over with ‘cause they’re probably not going to be good. Oh well 🤷🏻♂️🙃
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.