• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

I am looking forward to...

Christmas!!!!

I know that sounds terrible, but I am. Which is a big change because usually I hate Christmas. But I've met lots of new people here at the apartment building and will love leaving presents at their doors on Christmas!
Wow! Christmas is always one of my favorite seasons. Even when I don't feel like celebrating, there's just something in the air that makes everyone happier. I hope you have the merriest one this year!
 

memyselfand1

University Student
Every evening, I look forward to playing fallout, listening to music and watching Netflix in that order.
- I used to bother with the live telly, but any more, it's the same as it is everyday and do not want day time tv at all :)

switching my mobile off during the day and evening, to me it hinders me from forbeing busy during the day and stops me from enjoying during the evening, so i switch it off/stick on hold/forest and leave it another room.
Texts, emails i will pick up later, don't get that many anyway, so doesn't bother charging it
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top